Yotpo: Loyalty & Rewards , 2,503 則評價

• 2% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年3月26日

Despite its free mode, this app's customer service is very slow, and there's a bug with the bar placement that hasn't been fixed for over a month since I reported it (Yotpo case #03219533). My detailed emails about the bug have been ignored, and my case was unjustly closed. It's disappointing how such a service aims to attract paying customers when responses take 3-5 business days, feeling outdated. I'm unsatisfied with the service, hoping for better alternatives.

Claywares
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2023年12月19日

They are probably the worst service out there that is quick to take your money but not provide the support for the services. I cancelled this service back in July and they keep on charging me. Charge me again and you will get a lawsuit!

Adventur•ish
使用應用程式 6個月
2020年5月4日

For well over a year now, when my customers redeem their rewards and the system makes them a coupon code, it is already expired! This has been ongoing since YOTPO acquired SWELL and their support has been an absolute joke. I’ve contacted them multiple times and they do not give a clear answer or solve the issue, nor is English their first language. Extremely disappointed that YOTPO acquired this app.

Landella
使用應用程式 6年多
編輯時間:2020年10月30日

My app quit working, i can't get in and neither can my customers. This has been going on for days. I got one response from support and then haven't heard anything. Please let me know why this isn't working!!!!! love swell rewards, it's easy to use and my customers are loving it.

Ropes And Rhinestones
使用應用程式 大約6年
Yotpo - L&R 已回覆 2020年11月10日

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We completely understand your frustration. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and our support system has already reached out to you in hopes of fixing this issue. We apologize for this inconvenience and please reach out to us if there are any lingering issues.

2019年3月4日

Not getting any support. Made sevral request, Shopify has also sent you a CC and still no reply. Do we need to migrate to another Vendor?

The Abbey Collections
使用應用程式 4年多
編輯時間:2020年7月17日

07-17-2020 Well I really don’t like to do this, but the lack of communication and action in regards to your coding issue leaves me no alternative but to write this and lower your rating. Service is POOR AT BEST!

The base app works well. Simple setup.

The Abbey Collection
使用應用程式 4年多
2022年8月11日

Our customers earn rewards points on shipping fees and taxes paid... not just their purchased item's total. This whole experience with Swell / Yotpo rewards has been a nightmare.

Modern Nursery
Yotpo - L&R 已回覆 2022年8月17日

Hey,
Lindsay from the Yotpo loyalty team here 👋

We're so sorry to hear you've had a negative experience. Under the General Settings tab, you're actually able to update your settings to not include shipping and taxes in the order total. If you'd like assistance updating this and/or more information about this setting, please refer back to your open case and our team can assist you in solving this issue.

編輯時間:2018年10月11日

Very unhappy, upgraded only to be told it will cost me $150 to get the upgrades installed on my site. Is this a joke? im paying you and you want more money to make sure its installed? NOT HAPPY

Pierced N Proud
澳洲
2020年7月31日

This app is the worst. We use the free version. If the free version is not good, why would I want to upgrade??? The 'triggered' emails to customers are impossible to edit. When you click 'save' changes, the page just loads for forever. It never works. Customers complain all the time about the interface. Customers complain about not knowing where the code is. Customers want to unsubscribe from emails. It's a mess. I've talked to Rogello at support and he is just plain and simple incompetent. I never receive a support ticket email. Nothing gets fixed. He says I should "try a different browser and computer". I did and experience the same problems. What they need is for Yotpo to actually get involved with their expertise and improve this product, support from top to bottom. WASTE OF MY TIME.

Klatch Coffee Roasting
2019年6月8日

Since Yotpo took over Swell has fallen apart with huge holes in the sales data. Not a good way to build trust with customers when their sales are not all registering in the loyalty program. After more than two months, and countless emails and excuses, the same problems persist.
I am forced to pull the plug on Swell/Yotpo and face my unhappy customers.

Stay away from this app!

Jazzbacks