Recensioni (49)

Valutazione complessiva
3,1
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 69% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 29% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 ottobre 2023

I was looking for the six or seven star to note the Swipecart more the other but there are only five. I want to thank Swipecart and say: 1. A great team for customer services always here to help you and they never told you no or cannot. 2. A simple and easy app builder, very easy to add products from your store Shopify. 3. A fantastic design, with many chooses and different things that can make your app the best one. 4. Affordable prices, not very expensive regarding the services offered. I am so happy to recommend Swipecart to everyone in everywhere. Close your eyes and go ahead. IT IS FANTASTIC.

ishrili
Francia
13 luglio 2023

A very good service and support. The app integration is also very simple and effective. I have no complains and issue what so ever. Sonali on the other hand provided great support and fixed all the issues we had on our end.

Superdrugs.pk
Pakistan
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
12 luglio 2023

I recently used Swipecart to convert my website into a native mobile app, and I am extremely satisfied with the outcome. This app builder offers all the essential and fantastic features to build an app store.
Throughout the process, the customer service provided by Swipecart was exceptional, especially from Sonali. She guided me with seriousness and professionalism, promptly addressing my queries and made the entire experience smooth and enjoyable.

GARDEROBA360
Romania
10 ottobre 2023

Swipecart has been very helpful. We were able to connect our website and seamlessly transit to app both on google and ios platform. The customer service was good too. Thanks to Krishna!!!

Oke Arin Markethub
Nigeria
24 settembre 2023

I want to express my utmost satisfaction with the exceptional support team. The application is remarkably user-friendly, and I wholeheartedly recommend its usage without any reservations. It has truly exceeded my expectations, and I give it my highest recommendation.

ZMC Shop
Iraq
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 giugno 2023

I recommend swipercart to anyone looking for the best app builder at affordable price. then i suggest this app builder. It is easy to install and I really appreciate the customer service, the guy I am talking to Whatsapp Mrs. Sonali Mishra they were able to help me from app design and She has resolved my other issue. Thank you guys at swipercard and keep up the good work.

Two Farmers Organics Pvt. Ltd.
India
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
8 settembre 2023

best app!!

BRAG®️ Official | Fast Modest Luxury Fashion & Beauty
Emirati Arabi Uniti
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2023

The app is super simple and easy to use. Looks very cool too.

Pree and the team was super supportive for making the app in Japanese as well as some other minor challenges and now my app is published!
Appreciate the support!

The Protein Nation
Giappone
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
10 settembre 2022

I was able to make the app using the default layouts in 15 minutes. Great job on the app design. "Great app"

Star Work
India
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
15 ottobre 2022

Started using Swipecart after trying to build our own custom e-commerce app for almost 2 years. This solved our headaches and made it super easy for us to quickly deploy on both the Apple store and Google play store. This gives our customers the convenience of using our app and keep coming back to shop from us. The best thing is that now our recurring customers have increased because of the automated in-app notifications that Swipecart offers us. Highly recommend if you are looking for an easy way to have an app and take your business to the next level.

CatholicConnect.shop