Wishlist Plus , 1.981 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 dicembre 2023

The Wishlist Plus app is very nice looking, user-friendly and has a lot of great features. It also integrates well into our theme.

We had a few minor issues getting it set up at first but special thanks to Aaryan who made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it, and the Swym Support Team for their assistance, we got everything working nicely.

We LOVE how it looks on our site and it's great that Wishlist Plus App is offered at an affordable price.

We put a link in our footer, a heart in the top right of our website, and a link on our product page.

CRYSTAL PALACE
Circa 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
21 dicembre 2023

Top Notch Service!!! I had a small issue and they were on it immediately. Within minutes, I was ready to go! The app is great and works beautifully. And the support team is amazing if you need anything!

MIO
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
25 novembre 2023

I haven't had many issues with this app, which is wonderful. When I have though, the help has been really prompt. Making sure the integration to my website is seamless and the aesthetic is the same as my theme. I've been super happy with the support, which I find is rare now days. Great app. Great price (free) and it does what I need it to do. Thank you.

Ocean Peak Designs
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
19 gennaio 2024

Fast replies and very courteous.
The first Japanese translation deviated from our spacing, but it was handled immediately, which was really helpful. A company we can trust.

ATELIER N’S
Giappone
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2024

Dennis from wishlist plus was super helpful with helping me install this correctly to my store and helped emend the code to ensure it was displaying the way i wanted it to. Any questions i had they were able to solve it and help me quite quickly.

HUSSL
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 gennaio 2024

Has all the needed functionality without slowing down the site, but more impressive than the app is the customer service and technical support they offer. Great job!

Odell Creations
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 novembre 2023

Great app for businesses. Some components of customisation were not as straight forward for the regular user, however, in saying that, their tech support has been top notch! They were so helpful and prompt with helping me implement changes during a particularly busy Black Friday sale period.

Noted Co.
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
11 gennaio 2024

I had this app on my store and it just did not intergrate with it very well. Customers could not save for later or add to wishlist and when you tried to navigate back to store with continue shopping that didn't work either, so had to uninstall it.. I personally found it very frustrating.

League-Of-Your-Own
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Swym Corporation ha risposto 16 gennaio 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Your input is very important to us, and we're genuinely disappointed to learn that your experience with our app did not meet your expectations.

Our app is designed to seamlessly integrate with all Shopify themes by default. Upon installation, the Wishlist and Save for Later features should have operated smoothly but there are some rare instances where that doesn’t happen. We tried reaching out to you via email upon learning about the issues you faced so we could resolve them for you. Unfortunately, it appears you have already uninstalled our app.

Nevertheless, our dedication to ensuring your success with the Wishlist Plus app remains unwavering. We've provided additional clarification through email. If you still wish to explore the benefits of the Wishlist Plus app, please feel free to reach out to us via email at your convenience. We are here to assist and enhance your experience.

15 novembre 2023

This company's customer support was truly amazing.
It's fast anyway! And you can see that they are carefully reading the customer's questions.
All your questions will be answered thoroughly, so your problem will be resolved quickly and your work will be completed.
I think everyone knows that speed is very important when running a shop.
I was so impressed with their customer support that I decided to upgrade my plan. Because it's very safe.

TC JAPAN
Giappone
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 dicembre 2023

Love the design, it fits perfectly with my store. I had some questions about how to change some settings and they were really kind and aswered all of them really quickly.

OnixJoyería