Wishlist Plus , 1.980 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 gennaio 2024

We had some issues adding the Wishlist feature to our header menu and their support quickly implemented the solution within 48 hours. Great support and even though it's early days, the app seems to be working and performing well.

PRISM Lifestyle Co.
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 novembre 2023

Super quick support! Helped me with my button placement immediately!

Marla Aaron
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
16 gennaio 2024

I LOVE this app. Functions seamlessly. Affordable. Support is always so quick and helpful! I always recommend this app to businesses of any size. You can customize it, truly, to fit your needs.

Forlanya
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 gennaio 2024

Customer support was phenomenal. I needed assistance in getting the icon to show up correctly on the home page and she was so swift and helpful. Highly recommend!

Hoshi
Irlanda
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
17 novembre 2023

So far I have had one customer use the app, but I will be sending out an email soon reminding everyone that it is available.

Comebeedazzled
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
8 novembre 2023

Great functionality, and even better customer service support! They're always helpful when I need something and quick to respond!

Ever Ascending Tribe
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
16 ottobre 2023

From the moment I installed the app, I knew I had made the right choice.

First and foremost, the customer service provided by the Wishlist Plus team is truly remarkable. They are quick to respond to any inquiries or concerns I had, which made my experience with the app incredibly smooth. It's evident that they value their customers and are dedicated to ensuring a positive experience.

One of the standout features of Wishlist Plus is undoubtedly its responsiveness. Whenever I encountered an issue or needed assistance, the support team was there to help me promptly. Their knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile to assist customers are truly commendable. It's not often that you come across such a dedicated and efficient customer support team, and it certainly adds to the overall satisfaction of using the app.

I highly recommend Wishlist Plus to anyone looking to enhance their e-commerce store's functionality and provide an excellent experience for their customers. It's a win-win all around!

Jes MaHarry
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
11 ottobre 2023

Great app. Great, great customer service. They were super friendly and even helped me fix something that was not their part.

The only downside is the total lack of any good analytics data (it's hard to decide on the pricey upgrade, for a small shop, when you have to struggle to get an idea of whether the app is being used and how much).

The Sex Shed
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
21 novembre 2023

BEWARE. We've paid $199 for the enterprise plan for three months and the app is still not live. The integration is terrible. The support is great to check in every week to ask if you need help, but then offer no real help with the problems. There are other apps that provide similar features that are way better- choose one of those and stay away from this nightmare. Costly mistake.

Nani Swimwear
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Swym Corporation ha risposto 23 novembre 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience with us. We genuinely value your input, and it's disheartening to hear that your interactions with our service have not met your expectations.

We've been actively engaged with your developers over the past several weeks, collaborating closely to address customization requests and to make sure the app is live. We also got on a call to help fix the issues you reported and we got a confirmation on October 9th from your team that things were working as expected. Our latest communication with them was on October 30th regarding some last CSS changes. Despite our subsequent attempts to follow up, unfortunately, we did not receive a response.

Nevertheless, our commitment to ensuring your success with the Wishlist Plus app remains unwavering. We reached out to you via email to provide further clarification and support. If you are still interested in utilizing the Wishlist Plus app, please don't hesitate to contact us via email. We are more than willing to explore options, discuss costs, and ensure the seamless operation of the app for your benefit.

16 novembre 2023

Great Service. Just messaged them saying I want it in my header and they were easily able to add the code which is over my head so amazing!!

Smoosh