Wishlist Plus , 1.975 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
7 novembre 2023

Great and fast support response, the app is working very well and the team helped with everythnig we needed to be customized! 100% RECOMMEND this app!

ELTEK Store
Romania
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 dicembre 2023

The integration process was extremely easy and the assistance I received when installing the program was fantastic.

The Autism Helper
8 dicembre 2023

The support team was available and willing to help us with some customizations we needed for our store. We definitely recommend downloading this app. Great Settings dashboard and features.

Spokane Conservation District
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 novembre 2023

Great and quick customer support. This app will help increase our sales and our customer experience. Thank you to the team.

Price Is Right Miami
8 gennaio 2024

Very fast and helpful support. App does exactly what we needed it to. Thank you.

Black Box Soap
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 novembre 2023

I recently added this Wishlist app to my Shopify store and it's been a fantastic experience. Unlike other apps I tried, which were hard to customize, this one stood out with its ease of customization. The interface is user-friendly, allowing me to effortlessly match the wishlist to my store's look and feel.

What really impressed me was the support team. They went above and beyond, helping me with additional backend customizations to get the wishlist looking just right. Their responsiveness and helpfulness were outstanding.

Before this, I struggled with another app that wasn't as adaptable, especially with integrating my brand colors. This Wishlist app solved all those issues, offering a seamless and aesthetically pleasing integration.

In short, if you're looking for a wishlist app for Shopify that's easy to customize and comes with excellent support, this is the one. It's enhanced my store's functionality and overall customer experience significantly. Highly recommended!

Ice Face Baby
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
24 ottobre 2023

We have just started using the app. The support was super friendly and responsive and helped us get the translation and customisation right for the look and feel of our shop. We have integrated Klaviyo and can send our own tailored emails. We are confident our customers will love this wish list.

LOLIPOP
Svizzera
17 ottobre 2023

Excellent customer service!!! Anytime I have a problem I can't fix on my own, their customer service resolves it within minutes. Can't tell you how great this app is.

Seductive Stature
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
22 novembre 2023

The app serves the purpose, even the free plan is quite good!
Their support team is active, understands the concerns, and is very helpful.
Definitely recommend!

Hangookd
India
28 dicembre 2023

Highly recommend as it's easy to navigate and use! Also prompt responses from their services team which is much appreciated!

My Store