Recensioni (2.113)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
29 giugno 2024

looks good so far and when I had questions the first day I had quick response. I'm sure my customers will like this

PolishPottery.com
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 marzo 2024

The app is great and works beautifully. And the support team is amazing if you need anything! but take long time to give reply of mail.

Sovrano
India
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

So far, my experience has been a positive one. There were quite a few issues with setting the app up on my store, but the support team was very responsive.

Unity Tree Apparel
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

Bonne application, service très rapide en cas de problème je recommande.

God's Favorite
Francia
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 novembre 2023

So far I have had one customer use the app, but I will be sending out an email soon reminding everyone that it is available.

Comebeedazzled
9 ottobre 2023

Fantastic support team, great app. Just wish it had a little more customization outside of custom CSS. Highly recommend.

Simple Switch
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 settembre 2023

The support for this app is great, timely and with exceptional follow up to ensure you are happy. Really looking forward to seeing any developments they may have in the future! Well done team ;0)

Painted Bird Vintage Boutique & The Aviary
Nuova Zelanda
27 ottobre 2023

Customer service chat was great! I had a hard time navigating the app regarding a Klaviyo integration but that was likely due to my lack of knowledge.

Shepherd's Fashions
19 luglio 2023

The support team is AMAZING. The app out of the box was interfering with other UX elements of our theme so we've been coordinating with their developers and ours to solve the issues. They've been willing to jump on calls and even were given a copy of our theme to test against.

I do wish the app allowed more customizations within the backend to tweak appearances and messaging without involving developers, but it's good to know that when we've needed to collaborate they've been receptive and quick to implement our requests.

Badlands
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 ottobre 2023

So far I’m very happy with Wishlist Plus. It integrates very nicely with my site, and the customer service from the Wishlist team is very responsive. Highly recommended!

Todsky’s Magic Shop