Wishlist Plus , 2 013 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
10 de março de 2024

I recommend this app because it is easy to follow and also if there is anything that you don't understand, the customer service team will help you with a prompt reply. ( Our team asked to change some of the sentences shown on the HP in Japanese, and they helped us quickly. Thank you, Matthew, for the great support!

eSIM-san
Japão
21 days usando a aplicação
19 de março de 2024

Really helpful on setting up flows! Thanks guys!

UN:IK Clothing
Reino Unido
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
19 de janeiro de 2024

Fast replies and very courteous.
The first Japanese translation deviated from our spacing, but it was handled immediately, which was really helpful. A company we can trust.

ATELIER N’S
Japão
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
30 de março de 2024

This app was just what I was looking for. But more importantly, the customer service was fantastic!! Dennis helped customize the look of the app to match the style of my site. He followed up, was prompt in responding and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the results. Five star app...five star plus service!!

Water Street Jewelers
13 days usando a aplicação
25 de janeiro de 2024

Has all the needed functionality without slowing down the site, but more impressive than the app is the customer service and technical support they offer. Great job!

Odell Creations
5 months usando a aplicação
13 de março de 2024

Wishlist Plus is really a good app. I like it as soon as I installed it. Support is very responsive, it answered my requests very fast and in a detailed way. I really enjoy using this app so far. I recommend you adding it to your shop to improve user purchase experience.

Sortiraparis
França
7 days usando a aplicação
21 de dezembro de 2023

Top Notch Service!!! I had a small issue and they were on it immediately. Within minutes, I was ready to go! The app is great and works beautifully. And the support team is amazing if you need anything!

MIO
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
22 de março de 2024

Great customer service-quick response. Definitely would recommend. My customers love this option on my site!!

Simply Melissa’s
13 days usando a aplicação
10 de janeiro de 2024

Dennis from wishlist plus was super helpful with helping me install this correctly to my store and helped emend the code to ensure it was displaying the way i wanted it to. Any questions i had they were able to solve it and help me quite quickly.

HUSSL
Austrália
4 months usando a aplicação
28 de março de 2024

Top-class service! Will recommend this app to anyone who is looking to integrate a wishlist section to their store!

Really happy with their support team, had an issue and they fixed it really quick!

Spaenaur E-commerce Production