Wishlist Plus , 2 012 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de dezembro de 2023

The support team was available and willing to help us with some customizations we needed for our store. We definitely recommend downloading this app. Great Settings dashboard and features.

Spokane Conservation District
24 days usando a aplicação
17 de dezembro de 2023

The team helped me to very quickly add the review app to our header when I didn't know how:)

The Beauty Store
Austrália
6 days usando a aplicação
12 de dezembro de 2023

Amazing assistance!
We had an issue and the support team solve it super fast. Even better than expected!
Highly recommend!

rust & may
Portugal
11 days usando a aplicação
8 de novembro de 2023

Great functionality, and even better customer service support! They're always helpful when I need something and quick to respond!

Ever Ascending Tribe
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
16 de novembro de 2023

Great Service. Just messaged them saying I want it in my header and they were easily able to add the code which is over my head so amazing!!

Smoosh
Canadá
About 2 months usando a aplicação
7 de dezembro de 2023

Really easy to setup and works very well. The icon in the top toolbar didn't show up so I contacted support and they fixed it literally immediately! I've had very good luck with this and other Swym apps.

Valencia Sport Saddlery
3 days usando a aplicação
11 de outubro de 2023

Great app. Great, great customer service. They were super friendly and even helped me fix something that was not their part.

The only downside is the total lack of any good analytics data (it's hard to decide on the pricey upgrade, for a small shop, when you have to struggle to get an idea of whether the app is being used and how much).

The Sex Shed
About 2 years usando a aplicação
16 de outubro de 2023

From the moment I installed the app, I knew I had made the right choice.

First and foremost, the customer service provided by the Wishlist Plus team is truly remarkable. They are quick to respond to any inquiries or concerns I had, which made my experience with the app incredibly smooth. It's evident that they value their customers and are dedicated to ensuring a positive experience.

One of the standout features of Wishlist Plus is undoubtedly its responsiveness. Whenever I encountered an issue or needed assistance, the support team was there to help me promptly. Their knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile to assist customers are truly commendable. It's not often that you come across such a dedicated and efficient customer support team, and it certainly adds to the overall satisfaction of using the app.

I highly recommend Wishlist Plus to anyone looking to enhance their e-commerce store's functionality and provide an excellent experience for their customers. It's a win-win all around!

Jes MaHarry
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
23 de novembro de 2023

Great and quick customer support. This app will help increase our sales and our customer experience. Thank you to the team.

Price Is Right Miami