Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping , 1,646件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年4月23日

I love the variety of products that Syncee has for my store. I ended up upgrading from the free to pro plan because there were so many items that I love for my online pet store!

The Cat Mom Shop
Synceeが返信しました 2024年4月25日

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your review. We are more than happy to see you love the products available on Syncee. Thank you for upgrading your plan, and for being a member of our community!

2024年5月23日

Been using syncee on different shops even for my clients. The best dropshipping app. Reliable suppliers and the customer service awesome. Worth every cent paid

DecorSense Plus
南アフリカ
Synceeが返信しました 2024年5月27日

Hi there,
Thank you for your positive review. We are happy you love what Syncee offers. Thank you for being a member of our community.

2024年5月1日

One on the best order management apps
Thanks Sara for your support, you were amazing.

Lakinza
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Synceeが返信しました 2024年5月6日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy your experience with Syncee is joyful. Thank you for being a member of our community!

2024年4月13日

Great app for high quality products on your website

ARTHURS COLLECTIVE
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Synceeが返信しました 2024年4月15日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with the selection of high-quality products on Syncee. We wish all success for your business.

2024年3月4日

I’ve been using the Syncee App for my e-commerce store, and it has been an absolute game-changer. The ease of use, seamless integration, and robust features make it a must-have for any online retailer.

What I love about Syncee:

Product Synchronization: Syncee effortlessly syncs my product data across multiple platforms. No more manual updates or data discrepancies!
Variety of Suppliers: The app connects me with a wide range of reliable suppliers, ensuring I always have fresh inventory to offer my customers.
Automated Inventory Management: Say goodbye to stockouts and overselling. Syncee’s automated inventory management keeps everything in check.
User-Friendly Interface: Even if you’re not a tech wizard, you’ll find Syncee’s interface intuitive and straightforward.
Responsive Support: Whenever I’ve had questions or needed assistance, the Syncee support team has been prompt and helpful.
In summary, Syncee is a lifesaver for managing product feeds, inventory, and supplier relationships. If you’re serious about your e-commerce business, give it a try—you won’t be disappointed!

Shailee Company
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Synceeが返信しました 2024年3月6日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with Syncee's solutions. If anytime you have a question about our service, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here for you.

2024年3月25日

First,I am glad that this app is integrated with Shopify and there is a wide choice of goods for acceptable prices It looks very friendly and it is easy to find a product you need using filters The support is very good,too !

Dream Pages
Synceeが返信しました 2024年3月28日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoy using our application and that you are satisfied with the solutions we offer. Thank you for being a member of our community.

2024年3月24日

it has alot of product to choose and really simple to use i am a starter, i will experince more and come back for review again

Easyproducts
イギリス
Synceeが返信しました 2024年3月28日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review and for being here with us. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer support team if you have any questions. We are always here for you to help.

2024年2月25日

I love being able to easily offer a variety of items that drop ship from other small businesses in the US!

Sweet Roo Bou LLC
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Synceeが返信しました 2024年2月27日

Hi there,
We're absolutely thrilled you love supporting other small businesses through our platform! It's one of our core values, and we're so happy to help you connect with other amazing businesses in the US.

2024年3月10日

Looks great for now, looks so easy, good products, friendly prices, the support team is always here to help you (Sunday compris :P) but let see the most imortant thing (Shipping time) if its as described,we hope so, thats depend of the supplier.. anyway 5 stars for now.

COSMOSS
スイス
アプリの使用期間:23日
Synceeが返信しました 2024年3月12日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoy using our application and that you are satisfied with our support as well. We wish you all the best with your business and many sales! Thank you for choosing us.

2024年4月30日

Just started with the Syncee app with Shopify and so far it has been very user friendly. I will provide another update once I start to sell products.

Mensah Farms
アプリの使用期間:5日
Synceeが返信しました 2024年5月2日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. It's our pleasure to see that you love what Syncee offers and that you find it user-friendly. If anytime you have a question about our solutions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.