Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping , 1,645件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年2月17日

It's not the best option for beginners because of their monthly plan options. Beside that, it could be a great supplier sources for a large variety of products.

Potential At Your Convenience
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Synceeが返信しました 2024年2月21日

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your perspective on our monthly plan options. We understand the importance of catering to users of all levels and will take your input into consideration for future improvements. If you have any questions about Syncee, we're here to assist and enhance your experience.

2024年4月30日

This is a great app, has products that we need for the initial phase of our business.

UVENDM3
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Synceeが返信しました 2024年5月2日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. It's amazing that you found additional products for your online store. We wish all success for your business.

2024年5月13日

Laura was very quick to respond and answered all my questions along with examples.Greatly appreciate her help.

urthiglow
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Synceeが返信しました 2024年5月17日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. It's wonderful to see Laura was of great help to you. Thank you so much for choosing our solutions, and we wish you all the best.

2024年2月15日

Great app, very user friendly, points of contact are always available and great products overall.

HLS Services LLC
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Synceeが返信しました 2024年2月21日

Hi there,
Thank you for the kind words! We're delighted to hear that you find Syncee a great app with a user-friendly interface. Our team is always here to assist, and we're glad you appreciate the availability of points of contact and the overall quality of products. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out anytime. We are here for you.

2024年2月27日

I've had a great experience finding good products here. The quality is consistently good, and I appreciate the flexibility in shipping dates. However, one drawback is that it can be a bit challenging to locate specific niche products as the filtering options aren't the most user-friendly. Despite this, the overall shopping experience has been positive, and the quality of the products makes it a worthwhile place to consider.

SHEYIK
アプリの使用期間:7日
Synceeが返信しました 2024年3月1日

Hi there,
Thank you for your detailed feedback! We're thrilled you find the product quality and shipping flexibility excellent. If anytime you need help finding suitable products for your niche, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team. We are always happy to help you. Thank you for choosing Syncee.

2024年4月14日

I recently started using Snycee Dropshipping for my online business, and I must say it has been a game-changer. The platform is incredibly easy to manage, making it a breeze to set up and maintain my dropshipping store. The user-friendly interface and intuitive tools have helped me streamline my operations and focus on growing my business.

アプリの使用期間:約19時間
Synceeが返信しました 2024年4月15日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. It is great to see you love our solutions. Thank you for choosing Syncee for your business.

2024年5月2日

Excellant, well run and organized.

Home With Maemae.
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Synceeが返信しました 2024年5月6日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. It is great you love using our application and it is great to see you are satisfied with how it works. Thank you for choosing Syncee.

2024年3月11日

Great run thru about how to use the app as ways to grow your business.

awkwardmamaz
アプリの使用期間:24日
Synceeが返信しました 2024年3月13日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you are satisfied with the solutions of Syncee. Thank you for choosing our services!

2024年3月25日

First,I am glad that this app is integrated with Shopify and there is a wide choice of goods for acceptable prices It looks very friendly and it is easy to find a product you need using filters The support is very good,too !

Dream Pages
アプリの使用期間:2日
Synceeが返信しました 2024年3月28日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoy using our application and that you are satisfied with the solutions we offer. Thank you for being a member of our community.

2024年3月6日

Extremely high level of customer service when trialing and setting up. The provided help guides are comprehensive and easy to follow, but when I had additional questions the assistance I received via chat was amazing (both human and bot answering). Human answering is very quick to respond (within 24hrs) so polite and extremely thorough. The platform is extremely user friendly as well. Compared to some other dropshipping apps I have trialed, the Syncee platform and customer service stands out. Makes me very excited to pursue my business further!

Fabric Central
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:1日
Synceeが返信しました 2024年3月11日

Hi there,
We're so happy to hear you had a fantastic experience trialing and setting up your account! Our team puts a lot of effort into creating helpful guides and providing exceptional customer service, so it's rewarding to know both the guides and our chat support were amazing. We appreciate you highlighting the quick response times and thoroughness of our support. A user-friendly platform is key, and we're glad you find ours easy to navigate. Thank you for choosing Syncee!