Syncee ‑ Global Dropshipping , 1,570件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2023年10月27日

I can only comment on what I know. Honestly. I just started using this. My experience is that there is a vast number of products to choose from. It is best to use this in conjunction with ChatGPT. You see a product that interest you, but you have never heard of the brand, ask ChatGPT. The two are dynamic together. In my experience, they even carried the hard-to-find products that I was looking for, specific products. This was quite impressive. I would recommend this app It is great for drop shipping and the ease of use in seamless. I think this API is well worth considering.

Grandeur Luxury Watches
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Synceeが返信しました 2023年11月3日

Hi there,
Thank you for your insightful feedback! We appreciate your honest review. It's great to hear that you've found a vast selection of products to choose from and that using our service alongside ChatGPT has been dynamic for you. If you ever have more to share or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our support team via in-app chat or email. We're here to support your success!

2023年11月15日

Seems great so far, I like that I can keep it all Local to the USA.

Backwoods Geek
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Synceeが返信しました 2023年11月17日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our solutions and that you like the large range of products and suppliers available on our Marketplace from the USA. In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here for you.

2024年3月10日

It's very early to form an opinion, but so far the support is very good and helpful (Imre). The interface could be more easy and simplified, is a bit more complicated comparing to other platforms.
Also the pro plan is quite expensive for the only 250 products it allows you to sync. The search field needs more care (a lot actually). It seems to have many products to the markets i want to ship, but the prices are quite high, though it is has to do with the suppliers. I will come back with another review when i spend more time.

NORDIQE
ギリシャ
2024年2月22日

Fairly good intergration and it's user-friendly. I wish there were some better options for suppliers but that may come in time.

Nice Driveway
Synceeが返信しました 2024年2月27日

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you find it easy to use and integrate. We're continuously expanding supplier options. Let our support team know if you have specific needs and we'll do our best to help you find suitable suppliers for your product niche.

2024年3月27日

so far enjoy the ease of use excited to use for my newly created shop.

Gypsy Gifts
Synceeが返信しました 2024年4月3日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy you have chosen Syncee. If anytime you have a question, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

2023年11月19日

SO far, so good

Aran 1st store
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Synceeが返信しました 2023年11月27日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with Syncee. If anytime you have a question about our application, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here for you.

2024年3月19日

Melinda is the star. She helped me so much in trying to figure out the suppliers. She was quick to respond too but the suppliers not so much. I didn't get what I was looking for. But for the customer service I am gving 4 star rating to this app.

My Dzire
オーストラリア
Synceeが返信しました 2024年3月21日

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are glad Melinda was of great help to you. We are sorry you did not find the perfect supplier for your product niche. However, please know that our range of products and suppliers is growing each day so stay tuned for more upcoming potential partners!

2024年2月14日

it has been good so far looking forward to having fun starting up my store

Affinity Luxe
Synceeが返信しました 2024年2月21日

Hi there,
Thank you for your positive feedback! We're excited to be part of your journey in starting up your store. If there's anything specific you need assistance with or any features you'd like to explore, feel free to reach out. We're here to help you succeed!

2024年2月20日

very good customer service, also find that the help pages are very easy to understand.
Got help superfast and the problem was resolved in no time.

Skin Help Zone
カナダ
Synceeが返信しました 2024年2月22日

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you found our customer service very good and the help pages easy to understand. It's great to know that we could assist you quickly, and we're pleased that the problem was resolved in no time. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We are here for you.

2023年7月5日

The products being offered on Syncee have a very high-value look and have good price ranges that allow you to then be able to increase it in your own store and make a profit without feeling like you are ripping people off.

NOR
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Synceeが返信しました 2023年7月7日

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your kind words about Syncee. We are delighted to see you love the high-value products on our marketplace with good price ranges. If anytime you need help finding suitable suppliers for your product niche, please feel free to get in touch with us via in-app chat or email. We are here for you.