Syncio Multi Store Sync , 177 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 marzo 2018

Syncio makes it so easy for me to work with retailers - inventory automatically adjusts when they make a sale and they can send the order directly onto my store to fulfil.

Kaliver
Circa 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
1 maggio 2019

So glad that this app was recommended to us. It makes syncing inventory so easy, allows us to work with many different brands on Shopify, and saves us a lot of time. It's also great that they only charge the destination store and not the source stores. Best of all, their customer support is very responsive and super helpful. They always respond about any question and offer assistance when issues arise.

My only suggestion would be being able to unsync products without losing the entire product page, so that you could resync without having to redo customisations once the products are again available from the source store. It would also be great if you could sync with other ecomm platforms other than shopify. Other than that, can't recommend this app enough!

Relevé Fashion
Regno Unito
Circa 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 maggio 2021

This app works very fine. We use it to synchronize 6 web stores Syncio Team is great & reactive. I recommend

Volcom France
Francia
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 maggio 2018

Thank you so much for making this app! It has changed my life! I run this business by myself, trying to make a positive impact with ethical fashion, and most days I work 10-12 hours so I’m so grateful that you’ve come up with something that cuts the hours down a little! Thank you.

Thefashionadvocate
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
12 maggio 2018

Syncio app became a very important part of our bussines. We are synchronizing all our partner shops using Syncio.

More important then that; We have faced a challenge last week and the awesome Syncio App Support Team has lead us so well according our wishes and customized even some settings special for our needs.

Highly recommended!

Thank you all once more.

Monocl
Estonia
26 aprile 2019

The app is great for syncing our two stores - one wholesale, one retail. A few issues to begin with but the team at Syncio are super-responsive and fixed everything in no time at all. Thank you!

Dotty Dungarees Ltd
Regno Unito
26 novembre 2022

I've been using Syncio for years, and it works very well, in different context. And their support is fast, and very good, which is very rare, nowadays!

Révolution Fermentation
4 maggio 2018

The app has been great and very easy to use! The developer is very easy and efficient in communication. We love this app!

Matea Designs
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 novembre 2018

Amazing app and very supportive staff. Makes our lives much, much easier by saving us a lot of time!

GentlemanToBe
Stati Uniti
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
11 dicembre 2017

"Syncio has allowed me to gain back time to focus on more important things such as growing our family business but also allow me to spend more time enjoying life outside of work. We used to take 3-4 hours to set up a new collection on our store, now with the help of Syncio this only takes 30 minutes. Because of this we can manage more brands and products on our store easily. And with the confidence that the inventory is up-to-date real time, I know that no customer will buy a sold out item." - Steve Barker, Owner Lily & Minx

Lily Minx