Syncio Multi Store Sync , 174 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 novembre 2021

We have been using this app for over 18 months and its been such a game changer. The support is awesome, every email has been responded to in less than 24 hrs and when I've made errors, the team have helped me fix them with no hesitation. Thank you for helping us seamlessly manage the inventory on our 2 shopify stores!! Team Piyama

Piyama USA
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 febbraio 2022

Does exactly what we need it to, but more importantly, when problems arise (and they do occasionally), the support staff is responsive, helpful, and thorough.

Anchoring.com
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
26 agosto 2021

Always ready and willing to help me anytime I needed it. Highly recommend using this app for linking your source store and destination store. Helps out perfectly.

Nine Twelve United
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
22 febbraio 2021

We use Syncio to link our B2B and B2C Shopifys, and it works like a dream! We never have to be concerned about inventory not carrying over. We also use the orders module to push all orders from one Shopify into our main Shopify, so that we have all information in one place.

MINNA
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
26 ottobre 2021

The support team from Syncio spares no efforts to help us with anything we need and is always there with a quick reply. Congrats to you all for a great functional app and the most friendly team. Wish you all the best.

The Cork Collection
Portogallo
Data modifica: 4 luglio 2022

I do not recommend this app for stores that need inventory sync from multiple inventory location from source shopify store to destination store. The app just dumps all inventory count from multiple locations from source store to one inventory location in destination store. There is no solutions to this according to their support. If not, great app to use. The support team have reached out to me and they have updated that the issues I am having will be fixed in a couple of months.

Prior
Nuova Zelanda
Syncio ha risposto 29 giugno 2022

Hi, sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate your feedback. From what you have said, it sounds like the multi-location syncing settings may not have been set up right. Would love to catch you on a call to help you set it up and help revert things back. Really sorry again for the experience, but confident that we can turn that around!

6 maggio 2021

Such a great app! Syncio is the lifeblood our our coffee business, Common Sense Coffee. Using Syncio allows us to partner with new merchants, and increase the tide for everyone. The support team is great as well. Always quick to respond, and eager to help! ☕

American Patriot 702
22 aprile 2022

Syncio did exactly what we needed it to do, and the support staff was always very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

Anther
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2021

I love this app. Only ever had one issue, and was fixed no problem, and follow-up was soon after. Customer service is amazing. I wish more source stores were using this app. It is so easy to use and products synced instantly. It would be great to have a directory of source stores.

Agnos Life
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 febbraio 2023

I love this app! Gives me the opportunity to connect with vendors just by a few simple steps. Cant wait for the dual function app late 2023.

Mini Jetsetters