SyncLogic , 81件のレビュー

• 評価の6%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
2024年3月3日

SyncLogic has worked really well for syncing our two stores with a shared catalogue and inventory. It's a great value app, and it's versatile - you can choose exactly what product attributes to sync. I.e. use it for only inventory or only product descriptions if you choose. Also very responsive and thorough support should the need arise. Highly recommend.

Earjobs NZ
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
2024年2月21日

I have received personal great customer service from Jason using SyncLogic! He has reached out personally to me via email and phone to make sure I am understanding the app and that my business is getting full use of this great app!

PrairieaJewelry
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Oiizesが返信しました 2024年2月23日

Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to hear that SyncLogic is useful for your store. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you need anything!

2024年5月14日

There isn't a way to keep droppers inventory from going to the POS that works. Other than that it's easy to deal with.

SouthernCowgirlTradingCoLLC
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Oiizesが返信しました 2024年5月17日

Hi. I also sent you a message via the ticket you opened with more details. In short, we don't sync the POS field and it appears that perhaps with a recent Shopify change new products are defaulting to going to POS if you have that sales channel enabled.

I've written a script to detect and fix this for you as a short term solution and hope to roll out a permanent solution in the coming days.

Update May 17th - I've just released an update that prevents drop ship products from going to POS when SyncLogic creates them, so the issue you reported should now be fixed.

- Shane

2024年1月22日

I don't often have to email support but when I do, they provide amazing customer service and always solve my issue! I can't imagine running my store without their app!

G Marie's Boutique
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Oiizesが返信しました 2024年1月23日

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are glad we can be of assistance helping you succeed with your business!

2023年12月22日

I'm very happy with the service provided by Synclogic, the service that is provided just works well for our company's group of websites. Any issues and they are quick to respond, diagnose and fix. We have been using Synclogic for many years now and problems are few and far between. I would recommend this service to anyone that requires a hassle free solution to syncing data on multiple websites.

JM Wholesale Ltd
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約5年
Oiizesが返信しました 2023年12月23日

We are so glad that SyncLogic is helpful for your businesses. Thank you for your support!

2023年12月21日

I've been using SyncLogic for over a year and have had a great experience. My installation process was incredibly simple and I've received great support from the team. I have a number of applications running on my storefront and haven't experienced any disruptions from SyncLogic. If you are looking for an easy way to connect your products to another storefront for drop-shipping this is an affordable and simple option. I highly recommend it as drop-shipping is a great revenue builder for our brand!

The Sis Kiss Wholesale
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
Oiizesが返信しました 2023年12月22日

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate your support and patronage. It's great to hear that SyncLogic works well for your business.

2024年1月22日

Very smooth functioning app. Support is very fast and thorough if you have questions. Jason is the best!

Smoking Cat Distribution
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Oiizesが返信しました 2024年2月23日

Thanks so much for the review!

2023年12月21日

I loved having Synclogic in my last business, which has worked seamlessly as it should have for the last 4 years or so. I recently opened a new business and have set up Synclogic again for the new site, and had some specific requests and needs, and the level of support I've gotten has been above and beyond. i highly recommend this product for both working as it should, and very responsive troubleshooting assistance.

Oracle Leather
アプリの使用期間:7日
Oiizesが返信しました 2023年12月23日

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your patronage, and look forward to working with you moving forward to help you achieve your business goals!

2023年11月30日

wir nutzen die app Seit 2 Jahren. Funktioniert ohne Probleme. Ein paar mehr Funktionen waren wünschenswert wie Theme Änderungen, Seiten etc.

SOTA Outdoor
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Oiizesが返信しました 2023年12月1日

Thank you for your review! Your feature ideas are appreciated, we will consider them as we move into 2024 and beyond.

2023年7月1日

Great app and good support! We have used this app for a long time to sync products between some of our expansion stores and it's always worked perfectly! I love the feature that allows us to alter the price ratio between stores in particular as this gives us the ability to tweak a stores pricing depending on currency fluctuations.

Thats So Fetch