Recensies (84)

• 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 oktober 2019

This app is amazing ... it has completely changed the way I am able to do business as an online boutique owner to have this available to you is a game changer. I would highly recommend this app to any online boutique.

Butterfly Dreams Boutique
30 maart 2023

Great tool. I save a lot of time using synclogic on our 7 Shopify stores. I can recommend everyone to use this system.

In addition to this, their support is unsurpassed with fast response times even if you are sitting on the other side of the world.

Noellafashion.dk
Denemarken
11 oktober 2019

This app is amazing - it has completely changed the way I am able to do business as an online boutique owner. To have product information sync directly from my partner warehouse, including real time inventory, is a game-changer!

Southern Sass Boutique
4 oktober 2022

Absolutely amazing app! the products sync and upload very fast and it works just perfectly.
The support is very quick and helpful and answered all of my complicated questions and also solved them.
I wish I could give this app more than 5 stars!!

Balardi
26 september 2018

So the app works perfectly well and we tested it between our two stores. Not an issue at all. We do run bundles on our primary store and Shane was able to give us massive help in understanding the sync methodology and also what would and would not work. Sensible, clear, practical advice delivered promptly across seven time zones. Not something you get every day. If you need to sync two stores use this app.

gostandireland
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
17 juli 2018

This app is perfect and does exactly what it says it does. Their support team is also a big help for anything needed. Thanks, guys!

Icenfire
Bewerkt 25 maart 2021

I was pleasantly surprised with the level of service I received from Synclogics in the last few hours. I've had synclogics for over 1 1/2 years and never had a need for help until now. They got back to me with resolve immediately and it's so appreciated. Love this App! Game changing for my biz.

Thred Therapy Boutique
22 maart 2021

This app has really helped my business out! I love that they continue to listen to their customers and improve the app. This app has grown a lot in the last year and I am excited to see the changes going forward!

Girl Boss Clothing Co
Oiizes heeft geantwoord 24 maart 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review. It means the world to us. We're working hard to improve SyncLogic. We appreciate that you noticed.

31 maart 2021

We use it to synchronize our items between two stores - it's intuitive and easy and SyncLogic offers great support if you have questions or concerns.

Pyk Copenhagen
Denemarken
Oiizes heeft geantwoord 30 april 2021

Thanks so much for the review. Glad we can help your business thrive.

18 juni 2019

Excellent customer service from the guys at SL - Shane was there to support us without flinching.
Zane

MAISON de SABRE
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Oiizes heeft geantwoord 20 juni 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words. Glad we were able to help. Please reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.