Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync , 469件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年3月28日

Thomas was awesome, thanks for your help! The support is awesome and really try to help you

Fudus
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年3月30日

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Thomas from our Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app support team! 🌟 Thank you for highlighting his awesome assistance and for appreciating our commitment to helping you. 💪 Providing exceptional support is our priority, and we're glad that we could assist you. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀

2024年4月10日

This app works great. Does everything it promises! Great customer support also.

Wellnezzy
フィンランド
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年4月13日

We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with our app and that it's delivering on its promises! 🌟 At SyncTrack, we're committed to providing reliable service and fulfilling your expectations. We're also glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer support team. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help ensure your synchronization process remains smooth and hassle-free! 🚀😊

2024年4月9日

I got helped by Grace from the customer support. She really helped me fast and did a check on my whole website if it was "Paypall Proof" so i didn't get any blocks. Thank you Grace

Morgan Melbourne
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年4月13日

Thank you for sharing your experience with Grace from our customer support team! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that she provided you with fast and thorough assistance, ensuring your website remains "PayPal Proof" and free from any potential blocks. Grace and the rest of our team are dedicated to ensuring your experience with SyncTrack is smooth and problem-free. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟🛡️

2024年2月15日

I recently had the pleasure of engaging with Joyce from the customer support team at Syntrack, and I must say, her assistance was absolutely stellar. Joyce exemplifies the epitome of excellent customer service through her exceptional professionalism, expertise, and genuine dedication to resolving customer inquiries.

From the moment I reached out with my issue, Joyce was quick to respond with warmth and attentiveness. Her friendly demeanor immediately put me at ease, and I felt confident that my concerns were in capable hands. Despite the complexity of my query, Joyce tackled it with grace and efficiency, demonstrating an impressive depth of knowledge about Syntrack's products and services.

What truly stood out about Joyce's support was her unwavering commitment to finding a solution. She patiently listened to my concerns, asked insightful questions to fully understand the issue at hand, and then worked diligently to address it. Throughout the process, Joyce kept me informed every step of the way, ensuring transparency and clarity in our communication.

Furthermore, Joyce went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the resolution. She took the time to follow up after our initial interaction to ensure that everything was working smoothly and to offer additional assistance if needed. Her proactive approach to customer service truly made all the difference and left a lasting impression.

In summary, Joyce from Syntrack's customer support team exemplifies excellence in every aspect of her role. Her professionalism, expertise, and genuine dedication to customer satisfaction are commendable, and I cannot thank her enough for her exceptional assistance. Joyce is undoubtedly an asset to Syntrack, and I would wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone in need of top-notch support. Thank you, Joyce, for your outstanding service!

VivianFongDesigns LLC
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年2月16日

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your exceptional experience with Joyce from our customer support team at Syntrack. We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback 🌟

On behalf of the entire Syntrack team, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your recommendation of our services. Knowing that Joyce's outstanding assistance has earned your trust and satisfaction means a great deal to us. 🌞🤗

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing Syntrack. Should you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to provide top-notch support. 🌟🤝🌈

2024年3月31日

Excellent customer service, with really good advice on how to use the app. Tyler was especially helpful with my queries.

australia-supplies.com
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年4月1日

🌟 Thank you for your glowing review of our customer service! We're thrilled to hear that Tyler provided excellent assistance and valuable advice on using our Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app. Ensuring our users have a seamless experience is our top priority, and we're delighted to have met your expectations. We appreciate your kind words and your support for our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions or queries! 🚀 #ExceptionalService #CustomerSatisfaction

2024年4月2日

Amazing customer support! I have delt with April and she was fantastic, super fast and helped me identify the issues within my set up. 10/10 app and customer service

Crochet Cure
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年4月4日

Thank you so much for your glowing review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that April provided you with fantastic support and helped resolve any issues with your setup swiftly. Our team works hard to ensure every user has a seamless experience with our app and customer service. We appreciate your support and your 10/10 rating! 💼👩‍💻

2024年4月28日

Definitely a life saver in the days of disputes and paypal holds,

Great customer support as well!

Aim Delight
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年5月3日

We're so glad to hear that the Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app has been a lifesaver for you, especially in handling disputes and PayPal holds! 🌟 Your feedback about our customer support is greatly appreciated, and we’re thrilled we could assist you effectively. We aim to continue providing this level of service and support. Thank you for choosing our app, and remember, we're always here when you need us! 😊🚀

2024年3月21日

This is a very powerful, convenient PayPal application. It has a fast and enthusiastic support team. They also help you optimize your website so that PayPal trusts you and avoids disputes. They also gave a PDF file about the dispute template, which helps a lot for newbies. I recommend this app to anyone who uses PayPal.

MyKingdom.Store
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:15日
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年3月22日

🌟 Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app powerful and convenient, and that you've had a positive experience with our fast and enthusiastic support team! 😊 We're glad to provide assistance with optimizing your website for PayPal trust and offering dispute resolution resources. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your PayPal experience is smooth and successful! 🚀

2024年5月8日

I think it's very convenient and easy to use. The tracking information has been successfully synchronized to PayPal.
Customer service is also very friendly and responsible in handling issues.

byshoppy
中国
アプリの使用期間:21日
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年5月10日

We're delighted to hear that you find Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync convenient and easy to use! 🌟 It's great to know that the tracking information is syncing smoothly to PayPal and that our customer service team has been friendly and effective in resolving any issues. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. If you ever need more assistance or have additional feedback, we're just a message away. Thanks for choosing us and for your wonderful review! 😊📦

2024年3月26日

The most satisfying aspect is the professional and friendly customer care service, not to mention the quality of the app, which speaks for itself. The unbeatable prices are a bonus. There's even a free package for those with fewer orders needing synchronization with PayPal. From Sky Terrarium With love.

Sky Terrarium
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年3月27日

We're truly touched by your kind words! 🌟 Thank you for highlighting our professional and friendly customer care service, as well as the quality of our Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app. 😊 It's our pleasure to offer unbeatable prices and a free package to cater to all our users' needs. We're grateful for your support from Sky Terrarium, and we're here to assist you every step of the way with love and dedication! 💖🚀