Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync , 255件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2022年10月7日

Fantastic support from Joy. I love this app so much because it is easy to use, manages multiple stores in one place, is affordable price and the point is about the outstanding support service I got from Joy and Omega Team. She's kind and very patient to help me configure step-by-step and introduce the appropriate plan for our business. Big thump-up to the team and keep moving forward.

gogihome
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2022年10月7日

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega Synctrack - Sync PayPal Tracking app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

2023年9月6日

The Synctrack Sync app seems pretty good, the set up was super easy with no fuss or technical issues. It's great they offer a pretty decent subscription options to for any size business.

This should hopefully streamline the payment process and reduce the hold on funds and reduce the need to manually input the fulfilment details.

Kaotic.au
アプリの使用期間:39分
Synctrackが返信しました 2023年9月8日

Thank you for your kind words! We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your experience with our app and service support. Have a wonderful day!

2023年3月8日

I recently integrated Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The app is incredibly intuitive, and the integration with PayPal made tracking my orders a breeze. The real-time updates are a game changer, allowing me to stay on top of my shipments and provide my customers with accurate delivery estimates.It was easy to set up and use, and the cheap pricing plan was a bonus. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable tracking sync tool for their online store.

xxoplus
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2023年3月8日

Thanks a million for your positive feedback 💙💚💛🧡.Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

2022年12月21日

I needed some information during the setting, so I use the chat, I got reply quickly, they were very helpful, they solved my trouble and they even unlock some pro feature while I haven't pro plan. You should try it.

Zetafit
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
Synctrackが返信しました 2022年12月22日

Hi! You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.

2023年8月8日

I am absolutely thrilled to share my heartwarming experience with Anna, a true gem in the order tracking department. From the moment I reached out for assistance, Anna's genuine warmth and unwavering commitment to helping customers like me was truly remarkable.

Anna's knowledge in her field was nothing short of impressive. She had an answer to every question I had and went above and beyond to ensure that I fully understood every aspect of the order tracking process. Her friendly demeanor immediately put me at ease, and I could feel her passion for providing top-notch service radiating through our conversation. Her patience and attentiveness created an experience that was not only informative but genuinely enjoyable.

Anna's assistance turned what could have been a frustrating ordeal into an incredibly positive encounter. Her professionalism and enthusiasm is a great addition to the customer service industry and I look forward to speaking with her soon should I have any more questions to ask. With that being said, you definitely try this app, I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Thank you, Anna, for your exceptional service and for making a lasting impact on my journey with the app. Your commitment to excellence sets a standard that truly deserves recognition.

Digitooth
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:34分
Synctrackが返信しました 2023年8月9日

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

2022年10月17日

The support team is awesome, recommend this app. great addon to my store. It really helps me sync all my tracking orders to PayPal to stop PayPal from holding my money. I can also do it all automatically as well, saves me hours every day from checking the PayPal transaction, and inputting the tracking details...

SunlightWand
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2022年10月18日

2022年11月3日

’m using this app to sync tracking numbers with Paypal. So far so good. It really helps with Paypal releasing the money faster. It is pretty easy to set up and connect quickly. Also works with Stripe etc - genuinely a great app. The support team is always there on support to quickly answer any questions you may have. Highly recommend this app!!

Wendy Plus
アプリの使用期間:23日
Synctrackが返信しました 2022年11月3日

You're amazing🥰🥰🥰. I'm blown away by your positive words, really appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review. Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀
Cheers from the Omega team.

2023年8月22日

Great support. Makes life easier. Go Anna! Thank you for your help! It was very easy to set up our account and connect everything together.

Capy-era
アプリの使用期間:19分
Synctrackが返信しました 2023年8月23日

2022年11月16日

This app is very helpful, it helps me reduce order processing times, and customer service responds very quickly. I recommend this application to shopify users. It was very useful for my shopify store. This app syncs to stripe and paypal tracking, making it the best shopify app. It's also very affordable.

Excoolent
アプリの使用期間:約3年
Synctrackが返信しました 2022年11月16日

Thank you for the time you take to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

2022年11月16日

Furlidays Plus
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Synctrackが返信しました 2022年11月16日

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!