Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync , 480件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年2月15日

I recently had the pleasure of engaging with Joyce from the customer support team at Syntrack, and I must say, her assistance was absolutely stellar. Joyce exemplifies the epitome of excellent customer service through her exceptional professionalism, expertise, and genuine dedication to resolving customer inquiries.

From the moment I reached out with my issue, Joyce was quick to respond with warmth and attentiveness. Her friendly demeanor immediately put me at ease, and I felt confident that my concerns were in capable hands. Despite the complexity of my query, Joyce tackled it with grace and efficiency, demonstrating an impressive depth of knowledge about Syntrack's products and services.

What truly stood out about Joyce's support was her unwavering commitment to finding a solution. She patiently listened to my concerns, asked insightful questions to fully understand the issue at hand, and then worked diligently to address it. Throughout the process, Joyce kept me informed every step of the way, ensuring transparency and clarity in our communication.

Furthermore, Joyce went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the resolution. She took the time to follow up after our initial interaction to ensure that everything was working smoothly and to offer additional assistance if needed. Her proactive approach to customer service truly made all the difference and left a lasting impression.

In summary, Joyce from Syntrack's customer support team exemplifies excellence in every aspect of her role. Her professionalism, expertise, and genuine dedication to customer satisfaction are commendable, and I cannot thank her enough for her exceptional assistance. Joyce is undoubtedly an asset to Syntrack, and I would wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone in need of top-notch support. Thank you, Joyce, for your outstanding service!

VivianFongDesigns LLC
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年2月16日

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your exceptional experience with Joyce from our customer support team at Syntrack. We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback 🌟

On behalf of the entire Syntrack team, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude for your recommendation of our services. Knowing that Joyce's outstanding assistance has earned your trust and satisfaction means a great deal to us. 🌞🤗

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing Syntrack. Should you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to provide top-notch support. 🌟🤝🌈

2024年5月8日

I think it's very convenient and easy to use. The tracking information has been successfully synchronized to PayPal.
Customer service is also very friendly and responsible in handling issues.

byshoppy
中国
アプリの使用期間:21日
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年5月10日

We're delighted to hear that you find Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync convenient and easy to use! 🌟 It's great to know that the tracking information is syncing smoothly to PayPal and that our customer service team has been friendly and effective in resolving any issues. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. If you ever need more assistance or have additional feedback, we're just a message away. Thanks for choosing us and for your wonderful review! 😊📦

2024年4月1日

Great app for keeping hand on the pulse to avoid hurdles with PayPal and they even give you a free review to take care of in order to be cautious and avoid PayPal bans.

Olmpus®
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年4月4日

Thank you for the fantastic review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you're finding Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app helpful in navigating PayPal hurdles. Our goal is to provide you with the tools and insights you need to stay ahead and avoid any potential bans. We appreciate your support and trust in us! 💼📈

2024年3月26日

The most satisfying aspect is the professional and friendly customer care service, not to mention the quality of the app, which speaks for itself. The unbeatable prices are a bonus. There's even a free package for those with fewer orders needing synchronization with PayPal. From Sky Terrarium With love.

Sky Terrarium
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年3月27日

We're truly touched by your kind words! 🌟 Thank you for highlighting our professional and friendly customer care service, as well as the quality of our Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app. 😊 It's our pleasure to offer unbeatable prices and a free package to cater to all our users' needs. We're grateful for your support from Sky Terrarium, and we're here to assist you every step of the way with love and dedication! 💖🚀

2024年4月9日

I've been using SyncTrack PayPal Tracking Sync for synchronizing my store with PayPal, and I must say, it's been a game-changer! The integration with PayPal is seamless, making transactions a breeze. It's incredibly user-friendly, and I love how it streamlines the entire process. Highly recommend!

FlashFusion
ルーマニア
アプリの使用期間:12日
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年4月13日

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with SyncTrack PayPal Tracking Sync! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that our app has been a game-changer for you, and that you've found the integration with PayPal seamless and the user experience user-friendly. Your recommendation means the world to us! If you ever need further assistance or have any feedback, feel free to reach out. We're here to make your synchronization process as smooth as possible! 🚀😊

2024年4月11日

Easy to use, enthusiastic support team. PayPal tracking is easier and more convenient!

Giftymize™️
ベトナム
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年4月13日

We're delighted to hear that you find our app easy to use and that our support team has been enthusiastic in assisting you! 😊 Making PayPal tracking easier and more convenient is what we strive for at SyncTrack. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your synchronization process remains seamless and hassle-free! 🌟🛠️

2024年5月22日

It is a very nice app, and Anna provided very good support; she helped with everything needed. We have digital goods, and it works; it is totally recommended.

Blueprint CoC
アプリの使用期間:10日
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年5月25日

🌟 Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled that you find the Synctrack PayPal Tracking Sync app very nice and that Anna provided excellent support. 😊 It's fantastic to hear that it works seamlessly for your digital goods. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 🚀💻📦

2024年4月11日

Customer service helped me fix my store issues to comply with PayPal. Highly recommend!

BlazeNova
ハンガリー
アプリの使用期間:29日
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年4月13日

We're delighted that our team at SyncTrack could assist you in fixing your store issues to comply with PayPal. Your recommendation for SyncTrack PayPal Tracking Sync means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟🛠️

2024年2月9日

Not able to get the app to pull data from store. been using it for a while and still no changes !
will try something else. not the best experience to be honest. just sharing my feedback

Janeen Store
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年2月10日

Dear everyone at Janeen Store team,

We are truly sorry to hear about the difficulties you've encountered with our app. It is always our aim to deliver a seamless and efficient experience, and it's clear we've fallen short in your case. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

We understand how frustrating it can be when technology doesn't work as expected. Please know that our team is dedicated to resolving these types of issues and we would welcome the opportunity to assist you further in getting the app to properly sync with your store's data.

To help us make things right, could you please contact us at support@omegatheme.com or through the in-app support feature? If you're able to provide any error messages or screenshots, it would greatly aid our technical team in diagnosing and addressing the problem more quickly.

We value your feedback as it helps us improve our service. We hope to have the chance to earn back your trust and provide you with the positive experience that you should expect from our app.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Kaykee from Synctrack Team

2024年2月26日

Tracy was such wonderful help and solved all multiple issues I had aligned.

Best Customer service and live chat I have experienced. Quick and informative responses and the service was truly smooth and good help as a beginner in this platform :)

NOOKS ADVENTURE
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:27日
Synctrackが返信しました 2024年2月29日

🌟 Big shoutout to Tracy for being a wonderful help! 🌈🙌 We're thrilled to hear that Tracy provided excellent support and resolved all the multiple issues you had aligned. 🛠️💡 It's fantastic to be recognized for the best customer service and live chat experience you've had.

We're glad that the responses were quick, informative, and that the service felt smooth. 🚀😊 We're always here to assist, especially for beginners like yourself. If you need any more help or have questions, feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing Synctrack Paypal! 🌟💙 #BestCustomerService #TracyRocks #SmoothExperience 🌐🤝