Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
14. elokuu 2023

One of the better page builders. Lots of options and templates to use. One suggestion would be to allow sections to be optimised for both mobile and desktop

Real Fuel Supplements
Uusi-Seelanti
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 16. toukokuu 2023

Holy wow this app is so much fun to use--I'm redesigning my store which was on Big Commerce for 8 years, migrated over to Shopify. This app has taken my home page from just ok, a step above my Big Comm site to...amazing. I'm not a developer, so I can get in over my head pretty quickly. I find this app very easy to use and intuitive. When I come across something I don't understand, their tech support appears on chat right away and will send screen shots of what I need to do. Incredible customer support and the agents know what they're talking about. Can't say enough good things about Tapita!

Update 5 weeks after installing: we had some bumps in the 2nd week but Keenan, Max and the rest of the team were helpful and fixed anything that was wrong. Plus they're great teachers and have helped me learn to use the app to its fullest.

Fit for a Pit
Yhdysvallat
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Tapita vastasi 21. maaliskuu 2023

Hi Heather,

Thank you for using Tapita. We built Tapita in the hope it would become a daily help for merchants when it comes to page building.

Please continue building a lot more beautiful pages.

25. toukokuu 2023

Easy to use, but should have more customization options. The templates are very basic but can be worked with.

Wild & Pacific
Yhdysvallat
17 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi Mariana,

Thank you for putting so much of your time into trying out and using Tapita. We take your feedback seriously and will do our best to improve Tapita in the near future.

Please expect a much better version of Tapita in the near future.

13. lokakuu 2023

good

Trendsetters Paradise
Algeria
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
30. toukokuu 2023

really easy to use easy to navigate and works great and quick response when needed help through the help chat : )

My Store
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi ,

Thank you so much for put your trust in us. I hope you were happy with our overall service and response time.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

24. kesäkuu 2023

just downloaded , so I cant say much yet , lets see how good it is, so far looks alright , but will need to get around

Osomm
Singapore
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
28. heinäkuu 2023

muito bom recomendo , apesar de a inada está testando, em fim espero que no final dê tudo certo, vamos ver .

Universo Presente
Brasilia
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
23. toukokuu 2023

I work on this app . this app help me in building my page new design for solving my problem.. I satisfy this app

00gadet
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi Zacharie,

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the app. We are trying every day to make Tapita the only page builder that any merchant will need. There are a lot more grounds to cover, but with motivation like this, we will only continue to excel.

11. toukokuu 2022

Tapita is a great option for a free app, impressive customer service. Pretty easy to use and looks great on the site!

peacefulgrowingcollective
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Tapita vastasi 16. toukokuu 2022

Thank you for your review! By the way if you could state the reason for the missing star so we can improve our app then it would be great! :)

4. marraskuu 2022

Es muy facil de usar, la interface es muy intuitiva si tiene algunas limitantes pero con buen gusto puedes hacer un buen diseño para tus paginas

GrupoLarviz
Meksiko
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Tapita vastasi 6. marraskuu 2022

Hola Erick,

Me alegra saber que está satisfecho con la aplicación. Intentamos todos los días hacer de Tapita el único creador de páginas que cualquier comerciante necesitará. Hay muchos más terrenos que cubrir, pero con una motivación como esta, solo continuaremos sobresaliendo.

Saludos,