Arvostelut (569)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. toukokuu 2024

This app is very useful application
Many function we can use for

highly recommend for you , who want to make your own page or landing page.

OLENS
Intia
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

A very useful building tool, with a concise page and user-friendly for beginners. Worth a try

HMcrystal
Kiina
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. toukokuu 2024

I tried several platforms to create a blog for my Shopify store, but most had limited customization options. I liked Tapita the best for its customizable templates and intuitive design space. I started using it for free, but after needing help troubleshooting and having very positive experiences with their customer service, I decided to upgrade. They responded immediately, had clear communication, and resolved my issue quickly. I am very happy with the service and definitely recommend it.

Three Crows Metalworks
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. toukokuu 2024

I have found this app to be quite easy to use. The support staff are wonderful when I've had questions.

PRANVERA
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. kesäkuu 2024

Tapita es una excelente app que te permite de forma sencilla crear todo tipo de páginas para tu tienda online en Shopify. Es intuitiva y fácil de utilizar, además, si tienes problemas con algo su equipo técnico te ayuda rápidamente.

OC Óptica
Espanja
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. toukokuu 2024

This app is worthy to try! You can use it build a customized and re-create your own design landing page. Super helpful and make it really easy to use.

nestwarm
Kiina
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
9. toukokuu 2024

They are very responsive with my help requests!

Due Date Prep
21 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

let me say it a usefull page builder good experience

NEW PUPPY YOGA STORE
Ranska
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

Since the moment I downloaded Tapita to right now, I have never experienced any issues without rock solid ongoing support. The team is diligent and supportive and as soon as I send an email or I connect with them via chat, I receive instant message and support.

It's easy to use their platform and integration with my website has been very easy.

Thank you Tapita.

Sowika
13 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

Great Landing Page builder. I'm very thankful for this app, it provides the best support and services for building your online store!
I recommend this app to everyone, it's definitely the best out there.

Dekor House Giugliano