Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
4. helmikuu 2024

Easy to use tool that makes creating a content page extremely easy.

Artify
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. huhtikuu 2024

This is so far the easiest to use. Also is great as you can customize for both desktop and mobile. Great! Thank you.

Common Goods
Malesia
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
13. joulukuu 2023

I've recently opened my online page and Tapita has been wonderful for building my pages.

BBLU BOX
Portugali
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
8. huhtikuu 2024

This app is incredible! Super helpful and make it really easy to use. Shout out to Liam for being so patient and helpful!

Lost Golf
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
18. joulukuu 2023

Tapita adds more flexibility and choices in customizing my Shopify store. Using Tapita is pretty easy. Most of the time, you just add a section and/or elements by choosing from a lot of already nice visual premade content.

Instead of taking so many hours looking for the codes on the internet that I can copy and paste, trying to make the store as close to what I wanted, Tapita had already out there. For example, I wanted the stars in the testimonials to be on the top part of the body texts, and Tapita has it already the way I want it to be.

At the most, the customer service is greatly helpful! They answered the questions that emailed right away and they took the time to help me to make my store page to how exactly I wanted. Thank you so much!

The Naruyo
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
5. tammikuu 2024

Customer service is very helpful. Also the app is useful

BegenalHome
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. maaliskuu 2024

Little Bit of a HeadPain But It Is Amazing as soon as you get it right !!

Really good App !!

ShopNest
Saksa
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
28. marraskuu 2023

Amazing tool for building web pages on your Shopify site that can look exactly as beautiful and flexible as you envision (miles and miles ahead of Shopify's own native web page builder). You will get a lot on the free plan, and their service is top notch. I've hit them up on the chat many times and they always answer within minutes (during working hours of course) and are friendly and helpful.

I highly recommend this app and am very glad that I came across it in the first place!

KUMA Knives
Tanska
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. helmikuu 2024

Very cool. Has options on a website builder we have never used before that are very handy. Support was very responsive when we had an issue.

Tabletop Terrain