Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 februari 2024

Used this app for another website I run. Works perfectly has enough options for the more advanced users. Gives all the customisation you could ask for. Any issues you might run in to or settings they don’t offer you can contact support and they resolve it extremely fast.

Coloured Screws
9 februari 2024

I have been paying loads on other page builder apps, coming across Tapita today has been a game changer. Easy to use app. I have just build the best home page of my time with a touch. The customer service is awesome. I have just published the page and will come back with more review, finger cross.

Sibe Fitness
6 februari 2024

Very cool. Has options on a website builder we have never used before that are very handy. Support was very responsive when we had an issue.

Tabletop Terrain
16 februari 2024

Great experience. Lots of customizable design options to personalise the website. Very responsive and helpful customer service team to help with any issues.

Essentials
Hongkong SAR van China
13 februari 2024

Great app, helped me a lot when creating my new Shopify store. Recommend 10/10!

Elegant living
Griekenland
12 februari 2024

I really like this application, Support is fast and easy and they respond within minutes to assist!

WavesRx
25 januari 2024

Tapita makes it extremely easy to customize your landing page exactly how you like! It also has exceptional customer service that's willing to work with you on any problem you may have. This app gives you so many options to display information and is easy to navigate. Definitely recommend!

KB Contract
17 januari 2024

I really like this application it helps me add different pages to my site without the hassle of downloading additional applications! Support is fast and easy and they respond within minutes to assist!

Ginger & Honey
1 februari 2024

Amazing and very complete app.

FAJAS MYD
Colombia
11 maanden gebruiken de app
10 januari 2024

Brilliant app, easy to use once you've got your head around it! Currently on the free plan which allows you to have up to 5 pages, which is ideal for us.

Lynendo Trade Store