Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de julho de 2022

Teeinblue help you get some awesome personalization product for your store. The customer service is really helpful. If you have technical issue, their code developer can even directly live chat with you to resolve your issue! The only thing you need to concern when using this app is that they are in the different time zone with USA, you to need talk with them at your night time but it was pretty common with other app.

Furhoney
Questão respondida por teeinblue 29 de julho de 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. We wish all of your campaigns will blossom in this year-end sale season!!

1 de março de 2023

Lovely app that solves a lot of problems and the customer support staff is great. Only minor constructive criticism is it would be great to have 24 hour customer service, though I understand why that's difficult to provide.

onebungalowlane
Questão respondida por teeinblue 1 de março de 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the community. Your satisfaction is our honor. We understand the crucial of prompt response to customers and we will try our best to improve it in the upcoming time ;)

15 de setembro de 2021

The app has endless opportunity but it needs to start working with other apps like Infinite Options and Upsell apps. The products are great but we need to be able to encourage add ons, review and somewhere to write a message. If you can do this I can make so many more of my products work on tee in blue. PLEASE!!!!!

WowWee.ie
Irlanda
Questão respondida por teeinblue 18 de outubro de 2021

Thanks for your feedback!
We've been working on this issue to make our app compatible with other apps. If you're still interested, please ping us via live chat to learn more.
Cheers!

6 de fevereiro de 2023

The best app for customization hands done. Very good support, fast and reliable! Recommend 5/5! Thanks!

printedlove
Alemanha
Questão respondida por teeinblue 6 de fevereiro de 2023

It's always amazing to hear that we've been successful in our goal of providing our customers with the best possible experience. Thank you for your fantastic review <3

Editado a 28 de junho de 2021

Good technical support, if you ask for it. I had some issues while testing the app and they helped me with quick fixes

Customise it
Nova Zelândia
Questão respondida por teeinblue 28 de junho de 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well on solving the problems promptly. We hope to see more good results delivered to your store by our application in a near future.

30 de julho de 2020

SUPERB 6 STAR SUPPORT! Always fix all off my problem with my template and stuff.
The app it's self 100% what i was looking.

FORME.HU
Hungria
Questão respondida por teeinblue 30 de julho de 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

Editado a 15 de julho de 2022

EDIT: TeeinBlue has reached out and updated their program to represent accurate colors. I'm really impressed with their response time and initiative. I had difficulty setting this up and switched to the free plan of Customily to see if it was easier. While it was easier to use, I decided to switch back to Tee in Blue because of its existing integrations. I spent the evening finally learning how to publish my own products that I print in house. That was when I realized that the published mockups were all in RGB and not CMYK, and incorrectly represented my artwork, making it look brighter than the print will. I asked if that could be changed in the chat, and I was told, "I am afraid that it is impossible since the color mode for electronic devices and for printing is different so there's no way to adjust it. As you can see, the computer automatically switches the color mode like that so it means it cannot display the printing color mode on electronic devices." However, Customily is able to produce images that match my listings exactly. I hope Customily is able to hurry with their 2.0 because I cannot use a customization feature that not only cannot correctly represent my art, but also says it is impossible to do when another app is able to do it correctly by default.

custom-cruise-gear
Questão respondida por teeinblue 1 de julho de 2022

Sorry for any bad experience.
Unfortunately, it's a true fact that monitors can't display CMYK colors. But we're investigating to see if we can resolve the difference in colors in another way. Our development team is waiting for your reply to work with you in this case, hope you can answer soon.
Please rest assured that Teeinblue listens to every feedback, and will find the best solutions for our users.

19 de abril de 2022

This is the best app I've ever used here at Shopify, my sales have increased by over 60% in 2 months, I have no words to thank you for this wonderful work, you guys are amazing. And the support is wonderful.

Bffcase
Brasil
Questão respondida por teeinblue 19 de abril de 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're super happy to know that you're growing fast with Teeinblue. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

2 de dezembro de 2022

i love this app, its really easy to create customized products. also the support is really helpful. I love using it

momentprinter
Hungria
Questão respondida por teeinblue 2 de dezembro de 2022

We really appreciate your kind review and your helping to share the word about us. Any time you need help, be sure to let us know!

27 de abril de 2021

One of the best customization Apps I have seen. The customer service is just great! I can reccomend this App!

AntiNoob Collection