Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de fevereiro de 2023

Great product, also the customer service is amazing. They have live chat, and helped me with all my questions in the chat.
Thanks a lot Tiffany!

Loovly
Países Baixos
Questão respondida por teeinblue 7 de fevereiro de 2023

Your kind words made our day because they make all the hard work worthwhile! We’re really glad you enjoyed our product and service <3

Thank you and Have a great day!! :D

25 de outubro de 2022

a really nice Product personalizer, perfect for online shops the costumer service is also really helpful and friendly

Printheart.de
Questão respondida por teeinblue 25 de outubro de 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community <3
We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward creating an environment where everyone at Teeinblue can thrive!

11 de novembro de 2022

Das beste Team, was man sich vorstellen kann. Es wird einem sehr schnell geholfen und es wird auf die individuellen Wünsche eingegangen. Wenn ich könnte, dann würde ich auch 10 Sterne geben!
Liebe Grüße an Marko und Henry!

klossdaniel7422-e905
Questão respondida por teeinblue 13 de novembro de 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre schöne Bewertung. Wir freuen uns, dass Sie mit den Ergebnissen zufrieden sind und wir Ihnen helfen konnten.
Ein Hoch auf unsere Zusammenarbeit!!

16 de junho de 2022

先ず、初期のビジネスの段階では無料と言うポリシーが非常にありがたいです。私たちはオンデマンドプリント用途で使用しています。機能も豊富でプリントの最終的な見え方も確認できます。写真を取り込む時の機能で一部要望があり、チャットで質問したところ丁寧に対応して頂き、今後の開発wishlistに取り上げて頂けました。技術力が高く信頼できる会社だと感じました。要望を早く実現して頂けたら嬉しいです。

tag-t
Japão
Questão respondida por teeinblue 16 de junho de 2022

レビューありがとうございます!
要求された機能を最適な時期に開発する可能性については、確実に話し合います。乞うご期待。
あなたの店がteeinblueで急速に成長することを願っています。

ではごきげんよう!

29 de julho de 2022

Teeinblue help you get some awesome personalization product for your store. The customer service is really helpful. If you have technical issue, their code developer can even directly live chat with you to resolve your issue! The only thing you need to concern when using this app is that they are in the different time zone with USA, you to need talk with them at your night time but it was pretty common with other app.

Furhoney
Estados Unidos
Questão respondida por teeinblue 29 de julho de 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. We wish all of your campaigns will blossom in this year-end sale season!!

15 de setembro de 2021

The app has endless opportunity but it needs to start working with other apps like Infinite Options and Upsell apps. The products are great but we need to be able to encourage add ons, review and somewhere to write a message. If you can do this I can make so many more of my products work on tee in blue. PLEASE!!!!!

WowWee.ie
Irlanda
Questão respondida por teeinblue 18 de outubro de 2021

Thanks for your feedback!
We've been working on this issue to make our app compatible with other apps. If you're still interested, please ping us via live chat to learn more.
Cheers!

6 de fevereiro de 2023

The best app for customization hands done. Very good support, fast and reliable! Recommend 5/5! Thanks!

printedlove
Questão respondida por teeinblue 6 de fevereiro de 2023

It's always amazing to hear that we've been successful in our goal of providing our customers with the best possible experience. Thank you for your fantastic review <3

Editado a 28 de junho de 2021

Good technical support, if you ask for it. I had some issues while testing the app and they helped me with quick fixes

Customise it
Nova Zelândia
Questão respondida por teeinblue 28 de junho de 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well on solving the problems promptly. We hope to see more good results delivered to your store by our application in a near future.

All the best!

30 de julho de 2020

SUPERB 6 STAR SUPPORT! Always fix all off my problem with my template and stuff.
The app it's self 100% what i was looking.

FORME.HU
Hungria
Questão respondida por teeinblue 30 de julho de 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

All the best!

Editado a 15 de julho de 2022

EDIT: TeeinBlue has reached out and updated their program to represent accurate colors. I'm really impressed with their response time and initiative. I had difficulty setting this up and switched to the free plan of Customily to see if it was easier. While it was easier to use, I decided to switch back to Tee in Blue because of its existing integrations. I spent the evening finally learning how to publish my own products that I print in house. That was when I realized that the published mockups were all in RGB and not CMYK, and incorrectly represented my artwork, making it look brighter than the print will. I asked if that could be changed in the chat, and I was told, "I am afraid that it is impossible since the color mode for electronic devices and for printing is different so there's no way to adjust it. As you can see, the computer automatically switches the color mode like that so it means it cannot display the printing color mode on electronic devices." However, Customily is able to produce images that match my listings exactly. I hope Customily is able to hurry with their 2.0 because I cannot use a customization feature that not only cannot correctly represent my art, but also says it is impossible to do when another app is able to do it correctly by default.

custom-cruise-gear
Estados Unidos
Questão respondida por teeinblue 1 de julho de 2022

Sorry for any bad experience.
Unfortunately, it's a true fact that monitors can't display CMYK colors. But we're investigating to see if we can resolve the difference in colors in another way. Our development team is waiting for your reply to work with you in this case, hope you can answer soon.
Please rest assured that Teeinblue listens to every feedback, and will find the best solutions for our users.