Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
16 de setembro de 2022

One of the best app we can find in Shopify with such enthusiastic support team! There are some little troubles while using app but they help us to solve and improve my website much. Thanks to Teeinblue team!

TeeVeeNee
Questão respondida por teeinblue 16 de setembro de 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're over the moon to hear that you're happy.

16 de abril de 2024

Perfecter Service und Perfecte APP

Trigárdon
11 de novembro de 2022

The program is difficult to understand, however the support is outstanding. So with that you get 5 stars in my book because customer service is everything

The Luxx Express
Questão respondida por teeinblue 11 de novembro de 2022

Your kind words made our day because they make all the hard work worthwhile! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite! <3

3 de janeiro de 2023

Look no further!
This is the ultimate product customizer. Packed with features, excellent tutorials, super fast, easy to use and support staff that respond almost immediately!
I'm very happy that I found TeeInBlue

Scribbles and Rhyme
Questão respondida por teeinblue 3 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you, Michael, for the 5-star rating!! We appreciate your quick learning and effort in discovering our App so far. If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, be sure to let us know <3

21 de outubro de 2022

Super App und sehr guter Kundenservice. Vielen dank für eure Bemühungen. Da gebe ich gerne 5 Stern!

mein-tierschild.de
Questão respondida por teeinblue 21 de outubro de 2022

Danke für die tolle Bewertung, Patrick! Wir arbeiten hart daran, Erwartungen wie Ihre zu erfüllen, und wir freuen uns zu hören, dass wir Ihre Marke getroffen haben.

Wann immer Sie Hilfe benötigen, lassen Sie es uns wissen!

26 de outubro de 2022

The support team is a dream Team! They solve my issues and question very quickly. They have a lot of patience too!! Thank you very much for this amazing app!

Pawink
Questão respondida por teeinblue 26 de outubro de 2022

We are over the moon to receive your feedback. Our Customer Support is always ready to assist you with any challenge. Wish you a happy day ^^

16 de março de 2023

Very good app for personalization. This app helped me to increase my sales with nice personalized products. The support (especially Lexie) is very kind and always helpful.

Papasache
Questão respondida por teeinblue 16 de março de 2023

You do not know how much your fantastic review means to me (Lexie) and the whole team here at Teeinblue!! Your pleasure is our honor.

Keep in touch if you have any further questions ;)

Editado a 16 de julho de 2021

Honestly, this is way more than just an app. You can create you designs, import products and automatically place orders on the main POD suppliers, and create highly converting personalization product pages. The customer service is off the charts. They answered all of our questions even when we were on the free plan. We're happy to pay for it beacuse it genuinely adds value to our business.

Kittenfy
Questão respondida por teeinblue 16 de julho de 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

All the best!

15 de março de 2023

By far the best. I am running a clipart based POD store and Teeinblue is just so easy to use, live chat is very friendly and knowledgeable... After trying others I can say that this is the right software.

Personalizovano
Sérvia
Questão respondida por teeinblue 15 de março de 2023

Our team enjoys doing what we do because customers like you. We are always here to help!
Stay awesome :)

13 de setembro de 2022

I am very satisfied with the good and fast support - I can only recommend it. Any help will be appreciated

Special Unique
Questão respondida por teeinblue 13 de setembro de 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
Let's rock this year-end sales season together!

All the best <3