Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 94% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de março de 2021

Wonder app for customization. Very flexible. Marko from the Teeinblue team is a fantastic resource. He is fast, detailed, and very, very helpful. On improvements, suggest first working on the things that are MOST time consuming for the seller. I would like to see updates to customized text so it is very easy to allow the customer to use input several lines of different fonts with different formatting.

Kwik Party
Estados Unidos
Questão respondida por teeinblue 4 de março de 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future, so don't forget to join our Facebook community and follow us to get all latest tips and app updates.

Cheers!

13 de janeiro de 2022

Absolutely without doubt the best Shopify app for customised products. We tried all the other options including Customily. This is simply streets ahead of anything else. We found Customily slow and clunky to use and thought we were stuck until we found Teeinblue. The support is phenomenal, very quick to reply and super knowledgeable. The designer is quick to load and customer friendly, we've had lots of customer feedback. Save yourself time and don't bother with the other apps. I wish we started here!

Printibly
Austrália
Questão respondida por teeinblue 13 de janeiro de 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that you love it. Hope teeinblue can help you achieve your sales goal this year.

Cheers!

24 de agosto de 2022

I've been using the app for a month now and I have to say that I'm really incredibly convinced. There are unlimited possibilities and the support is fast and finds a solution for every issue. 10/10 would recommend.

dearmemory.de
Áustria
Questão respondida por teeinblue 24 de agosto de 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We're blown away by your kind words.
We really want to be your service in the long time ahead and Let's rock the year-end sale together!!

18 de novembro de 2022

Very good, helpful, and fast support. Had some issues regarding setting up products and look and feel of website, and everything was fixed asap! Clearly can recommend

EmiliaLotte Atelier
Alemanha
Questão respondida por teeinblue 18 de novembro de 2022

Our special thanks for your 5-star review!! We strive to offer the best experience possible, and your review tells us that we’re on the right path.
Wish you good health and blossom business in the year to come <3

2 de maio de 2022

ich verwende die app um personalisierte produkte ohne viel aufwand erstellen zu lassen. es ist ein wenig aufwändig alles einzurichten aber es lohnt sich. es gibt sehr gute yt-videos und der support antwortet fast schon live. sehr zu empfehlen. kleinigkeiten sind immer noch verbesserbar aber insgesamt sehr zufrieden

Postermaus
Alemanha
Questão respondida por teeinblue 4 de maio de 2022

Vielen Dank für deine Bewertung, Christoph!
Wir freuen uns, dass Ihnen unsere App gefällt. Und zögern Sie nicht, uns Ihr Feedback darüber zu senden, was verbessert werden muss, wir werden sehen, was wir tun können.
Beifall.

28 de março de 2022

The app is perfect for my shop. When I started to use, it was a little hard for me, but the tutorial video was perfect and clearly. Than I had some problems and request, but the support team solved all very fast. I recommend this app. The app perfect and the team very kind and helpful!

cheston.kft
Hungria
Questão respondida por teeinblue 28 de março de 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
It's great to know that teeinblue and our team can help you well with your store. We hope to deliver even more benefits to you in the future.

10 de janeiro de 2023

Une excellente application, un support client très professionnel et réactif. Idéal pour un shop de POD.

XclusiV-ART | Tableau et Poster Personnalisé
França
Questão respondida por teeinblue 10 de janeiro de 2023

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre expérience avec nous ! Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous êtes heureux.

1 de dezembro de 2021

This app covers the end-to-end workflow for a POD business and is very powerful. The team is very responsive and supportive which helps a lot when you set up your customizable products.

CraftYourMap
Áustria
29 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por teeinblue 14 de dezembro de 2021

Thank you so much for your review.
Hope you enjoy your winter sales with teeinblue!

7 de dezembro de 2020

Very good app. The support is amazing. They answer very quickly to your request. Recommend this app.

maravi
Roménia
27 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por teeinblue 7 de dezembro de 2020

Thank you very much for your review!

12 de janeiro de 2023

Perfect app and service! I love. Very good support if you have question and issue. I will keep to using this app.

Just Karikatur
Dinamarca
22 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por teeinblue 12 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you so much for your review!
We're striving to improve every day. Hope that we can help you grow faster in the future.