Recensioni (409)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 maggio 2024

I would recommend Tepo to any customer who offers lots of product options and customizations on their website! It's user-friendly and has made my sales go up every single listing! Thank you Tepo!

Country Gone Crazy
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 giugno 2024

Beautiful app that does exactly what it says. very easy to use and when you need help, the team always goes out of the way to help and ensure you're happy. I tried 2 other apps prior and this one tops it off for sure.

thank you team.

Mount & Eve - By Blur Studios
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2024

Really amazing support. I've switched themes, had questions about how to do things and everything in between: Tepo have helped in minutes. Super customizable and generated me the most sales I've ever had. Could not recommend Tepo enough!

CartoonifyMe
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
22 giugno 2024

App is very intuitive and easy to use. Works very well, no bugs or glitches that I've encountered. Styling could've been made easier by letting us set classes to fields and group but it's not a huge deal.

By far the best of the ten or so variant apps I've tried prior to choosing Tepo. I think this is the best option at the moment until Shopify natively raises the variant limit.

Support is A++. Always got a reply within 5 minutes if contacted during Vietnam business hours. Very knowledgeable people who get right to the point without sending a paragraph of customer service fluff first. Never had to repeat anything twice and never had any misunderstandings. Best tech support of all of the Shopify apps we use at the moment.

Mech.land
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 luglio 2024

Amazing app that does everything I need and the best customer service

MOMIJI KIDS
Singapore
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 giugno 2024

Easy and intuitive to use, and the support team are there in seconds to help you with any questions you may have. I can heartily recommend!

MILLMADNESS
Germania
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 giugno 2024

This app is exactly what I needed to give my product a multi option.

Lynn’s Design
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
17 giugno 2024

Amazing support. I have 1 issue and 1 feature request. In a matter of 1 hour they solved both of them. Quick, accurate, perfect support

Stay Tuned
Bulgaria
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 maggio 2024

So far, so good. This app has been helpful in allowing us to customize the details of our products.

Art Is Rad
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 aprile 2024

The app adds tons of flexible and nice-looking options to the product page. We are particularly impressed by the support provided. They helped us implement all design changes and promptly addressed some compatibility issues we faced. A heartfelt thank you to Hazel for the invaluable assistance!

arinnagifts