Recensies (607)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 maart 2024

Very easy to install and navigate. Great customer support team.

Dress Me Like You Do
Zwitserland
4 dagen gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

The app is doing exactly what I need and expect it to do. But the best part is the extremely nice, fast and caring team working with support. They are superb.

A little sheepish art
Zweden
2 maanden gebruiken de app
3 maart 2024

Lighting Fast and Well Made!

Abundance Building Concepts
24 dagen gebruiken de app
10 mei 2024

Great service I really liked it

Living Memory

Ezo Seafoods Fresh
Japan
4 maanden gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

I have not launched my store yet but it looks like this will be a great App added to my store. It is a huge relief to know that customers will have to say they have reviewed my policies before checking out. It also stamps with date and time when they click the agreement check. I really like this feature.

LVCK Guardian Self-Defense Keychains
12 dagen gebruiken de app
5 februari 2024

They helped get it set up fast and support was very responsive

Vetro Gaming
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
8 januari 2024

We lost the Terms & Conditions function when we switched to a new theme. This app is a great replacement. Very easy to set up and we especially appreciate the time-stamp that is saved with each order. A+ Highly recommend.

Sound Sandbox
19 dagen gebruiken de app
8 augustus 2023

Excellent service and experience with this App, I use it on my store and find it to be very useful. Terms & Conditions fast fix for the Cart page, Cart drawer, or Mini Cart. Definitely recommended!

RavenRoute
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

They solved any issues I was having with getting the app fully integrated and the chat for customer service is top notch!!

Martini Trends