Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de janeiro de 2024

Everything works as advertized. There were a few things that were not to my linking and the team helped solved them quickly with some customizations.

Kamerastore
Finlândia
About 1 year usando a aplicação
28 de novembro de 2023

I give it absolutely five stars, and I wish I could give it more. It is user-friendly, and the instructions are easy to follow.

Kreate Me Kraftz
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
26 de dezembro de 2023

Easier than I thought. Be sure to read the instructions - it will walk you right through it.

My Haven - Market
2 months usando a aplicação
8 de novembro de 2023

I've just recently learned about this feature but it's very necessary to protect yourself from fraud and chargebacks because we're here to make money for our families not to lose money and get scammed. Great tool guys.

Capital Designs Clothing Co
3 months usando a aplicação
24 de janeiro de 2024

Amazing App, does what it says with many customization options, the support team is great.

DAZZILIA
Brasil
4 days usando a aplicação
8 de dezembro de 2023

does what it says for free when others want a subscription for the sae functionality.

Tingley Direct
Canadá
17 days usando a aplicação
22 de novembro de 2023

100% recommend. Very easy to use app. Fast and free.

TrailBlaze Gearhouse

TRTL.Health
Koweit
12 months usando a aplicação
30 de janeiro de 2024

It works well once you figure out how it works. A bit finicky at first but pretty easy to set up.

Lumileed
Canadá
22 minutes usando a aplicação
21 de outubro de 2023

This was absolutely great! I have a Shopify store and for some bad reason, Shopify does not offer the Terms and conditions Box. This is the perfect alternative; it’s customizable, and really easy to edit to your liking. I couldn’t get it to work at first, but after getting some help from customer support, the next day it was working great!

SmaahtGoodz