Testimonials Master , 97 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 100% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 dicembre 2023

Excellent customer support. I'm a new customer and the team helped me install the app on our Shopify store. Also, they were very responsive to my questions, which lets me know I made the right choice of apps to use for testimonials.

ARK Global Partners LLC
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2024

I had some issues with the app to begin with (the setup), but the support team was very good at replying fast and troubleshooting the issues that I encountered. Very nice support, and for startups, this is a very nice app to begin with.

Nordic Siesta
Danimarca
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 settembre 2023

Absolutely incredible customer service. The guys behind the app worked with me for an entire day of back and forth to get the design of the testimonials to match the theme of my website. Everything is performing excellently, and the app has all of the features you could need. Highly recommend.

Zooma
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 6 gennaio 2024

Very efficient app. I like the choices it allows. The developer kindly installed it on my site, both on the home page and on my testimonial page. Recently, the reviews disappeared from my home page, but the developer promptly restored them as soon as I contacted them. They’re very courteous and responsive. Happy with this app!

Bedrock Rose
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 marzo 2023

That is precisely what I was looking for. I don't need freaking product reviews, All I needed were store reviews/testimonials. Thank you.

TradingSince1999
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 gennaio 2024

Все все необходимое для работы с отзывами. Отличная поддержка пользователей.

SmartMart
Polonia
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 novembre 2019

Really cool app when you get it right. Had to ask the developers to change a few things but they are so helpful and get back to you pretty quick. Works a dream

Albie The Artist
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
3 giugno 2020

This helps to give customers some reassurance about the products you are selling. The support is great too if you need help.

Pink Vintage Jewellery
20 novembre 2019

So far its great. It was a little glitchy at first but the support team was very responsive. I would definetly suggest getting this app

Primordial Herbs
30 novembre 2019

Simple & intuitive to set up and use! So far no issues and really happy with it. Highly recommended and thank you for a wonderful app!

Little But Loud