Textbox by Textify , 62件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2022年10月2日

This app it's super helpful and easy to use. Great to permit my customers to customize products. In addition, the team is very quickly available and efficient to fix your problem.

Chouette Merveille
フランス
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2021年8月11日

This app is incredible, it helped me with many products that I needed text boxes. Many thanks friends!

T2J GAMES
パナマ
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2021年7月5日

Great support and fast replies when we needed help to add the text to our packing slip and order confirmation. I recomeend this app!

sportmerch.se
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2022年4月9日

Great customer service! Easy to use app and affordable. Perfect for what I need. The documentation tutorials help alot!

Starling Bags Co.
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2022年2月1日

We looked a so many apps to help us set up a simple Text Box. This was so Amazing. After we uploaded it we needed no adjustments. You can have as many text boxes as you need for different items. We would give them 10 / 10 if able. BEST APP EVER!

247reps
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年1月10日

profesionall app. with profesionall support...
Love it, this app increased my sales 10X ... Really recommend it, very simple, intuitive, and which is the most important - its very effective. thankyou

MealTime
ルーマニア
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2021年10月30日

Great service combined with the great functionality of this app makes it fantastic value for money.

UK GIFT SHOP
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2022年11月29日

I run a flower store in Germany. I now want to offer online shipping and pickup and have opened a store for this. I am still very new in the matter and have no experience at all. For products I need a text field so that the customer can add his wishes and notes to the order. The setup was super easy, I would not have expected that. Exactly what I was looking for!

Lisas Blumenladen
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2022年3月16日

Pascal is so so so helpful! He's helped me multiple times when I've had a problem immediately! Would highly recommend! And the textbook matches my website perfectly :)

GG Desserts
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2022年1月7日

So, I just downloaded this app, and everything was like hieroglyphics to me. I completed a quick help setup form and literally in MINUTES...and I mean MINUTES...a wonderful lady named Anna Louisa just emailed me, and fixed my issue like she was a magical, fairy unicorn. This app has me sold....GREAT customer service is PRICELESS.

Golden Cellular Accessories