Shop Events Calendar , 116 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
29. toukokuu 2023

This app is amazing! Exactly what we were looking for! Works smoothly and has every feature you'd need from details to selling tickets. Looks great on mobile as we'll as desktop. easy to set up. The creator is very responsive with any questions and accommodations!

Wine Girl
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
19. maaliskuu 2024

A great app! Easy to use and responsive help.

The Compleat Angler
1. syyskuu 2023

Great app, exactly what I was looking for!

BrownCowCreatives
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
10. toukokuu 2023

Really loving my first few days with the calendar. It's been easy to set up and install, and I love the look and function it offers to my customers. I have an online store and recently opened a brick & mortar location in Toronto (TINYHORSE.CA), and love that I can add both events and store hours (as a recurring event) to the calendar for customers to plan their visit. Here's the calendar on my site: https://tinyhorse.ca/pages/calendar-of-events.

I had a couple bumps with the recurring event function, but Luke got back to be super-hero fast. Really impressed with this calendar!

TinyHorse Mercantile
Kanada
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. elokuu 2023

Perfect for what I needed and the support was responsive and brilliant. I wanted a lit of upcoming events for my customers to see rather than a calendar format, the list setting in this app is really nicely designed and the set up was so easy.

Moo Like a Monkey
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
9. kesäkuu 2023

Easy to implement, affordable, and very user-friendly. Customer Support was fast, friendly and efficient!

SUPER73
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 6. kesäkuu 2023

Exactly what I needed for my website -- looks great, the interface is easy to use, and customer support has been very helpful/responsive!

Cobblestone Candies
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
4. elokuu 2023

Wonderful app! very easy to use. Luke was incredible in helping with adjusting the design and anything we have requested. highly recommended.

IBA.art
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
24. toukokuu 2023

So far, I have loved my experience with this calendar plug in. I'm an events company and the plug in I was using wasn't giving me a calendar and event specific view that I needed. Luke also helped me set up custom CSS to display the calendar and event view as 2-columns on my site. It looks super sharp and I'm really happy with the display! Can't recommend this plugin enough!

Kait Makes