Shop Events Calendar , 109 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
26. joulukuu 2023

This is a great app that works well and looks great on our site! We have been using this one for over a year now and have not any any issues or concerns. Thank you to Luke for a seamless tool that is customizable and easy to use!

White Oak Pastures
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
15. tammikuu 2024

Not only is the calendar app exactly what we were looking for but Luke's support was absolutely fantastic! We had a slight problem with the font causing the calendar to clip off the edge and not be central but Luke knew how to fix it straight away and implemented it without any downtime! Can't fault the service and product and it is definitely worth every penny, especially for the support from Luke!

Plymouth Garden Centre
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
24. joulukuu 2023

It does exactly what I needed -- a list of events my team will be at, with links to the official websites. We don't need to take reservations or sell tickets.

The list of events was pretty close to what I wanted out of the box, but a few tweaks to the styling made it PERFECT. Luke had everything on my wish list done in just a few hours . . . on Friday of Christmas weekend, no less!

I'd love it if other apps were this quick to respond, and understand exactly what I wanted. Literally everything I wanted was done the first time -- I didn't have to add for a second try of anything!

The Boat Galley Store
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
30. marraskuu 2023

The calendar app was VERY easy to install and setup. Love the ability to color coordinate and add photos for events. I wanted the calendar to be our brand colors and contacted customer service. Luke was quick to respond and easily edited the calendar to be our brand colors, asking for my feedback on the style options along the way! He was great! Definitely recommend!

Sonique Saturday
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. joulukuu 2023

This app has saved the day, and Luke is AMAZING to work with! He offers the absolute best customer support. He listened intently and helped me navigate the new app and answered several questions. I think my events calendar now looks fantastic and I could not be happier. I had been using a free app previously, but it had so many problems and response time was not great. I am now paying what I consider to be a fair fee for an excellent app with great customer service!

Juniper Art Gallery
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
19. lokakuu 2023

Love this App. Made transitioning our events from another host a lot easier and manageable. Thanks for creating this for small businesses.

Sticky Spoons Jam, LLC
28 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
1. marraskuu 2023

The perfect app that lets our customers know about all of our upcoming events. AND... you can link your google calendar seamlessly Most importantly, customer support was quick to get back to us with all of our questions.

Eat CCC
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
10. lokakuu 2023

Downloaded the app a few weeks ago to create an events page on two e-commerce websites. The app is super easy to use and displays our events calendar perfectly for our customers. Support is also very kind and quick to help with any edits or questions!

Morley
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
20. syyskuu 2023

While searching for an app to share events on my e-commerce site, I felt that Shop Events Calendar was the only app with a variety of display options that also fit within my small business budget. The back end is easy to use and the design looks great on my website. Their customer service is also top notch! I'm very happy with my decision to use this app.

The Wellest.®
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
18. lokakuu 2023

Great solution to display events, super easy to use and great support!

My Store