Shop Events Calendar , 109 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18. heinäkuu 2023

We've been working with this app for over a year now. We use it to display our studio classes and workshops. It works great! We are able to display a variety of sessions including multi-day and recurring classes. It is easy to create a new session and to duplicate an existing session, add photos and change text.

The folks at The Shop Calendar are also open to suggestions for improvements or requested changes, and are quick to respond to any questions.

We would definitely recommend this app!

Stained Glass Stuff
Kanada
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
1. syyskuu 2023

Have been looking for a semi-customizable calendar/list for events and this one is THE BEST I have found! Had a couple of issues and these folks have been amazing in terms of support. I would rate them ten stars if possible. Luke, THANK YOU for all your help! I am up and running and very pleased with this app!

Sips n Strokes
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
17. toukokuu 2023

I needed a good-looking calendar for my site after our business began doing pop-ups and marketplace events, and Shop Events Calendar is the one I tried first - and last. I like the ability to choose between a calendar and list view, recurring events, and other features. Customer service is super fast to respond the few times I've run into bugs. I've been very happy with this app, and so have online customers who want to visit us in the real world.

The Roving House
13. elokuu 2023

Super easy to use! It looks great, and the author is very easy to work with. This app is a no-brainer if your business has anything scheduled. We use it to show the upcoming vendor events we will be at so our customers know where to find us at our pop-up shops!

Byrdhouse Designs
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
1. elokuu 2023

The Shop Calendar app perfectly meets our needs! It's easy to install, create events and edit, plus it looks lovely on our homepage. In case you have a question, customer service is the best. We could not be more pleased!

M & M Tack Shop
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
1. syyskuu 2023

Great app, exactly what I was looking for!

BrownCowCreatives
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
18. elokuu 2023

I wanted a simple events calendar that shows up on the landing page, and this app totally delivered it. Also, for any questions or feedbacks I had to the app developer, he responded quickly with answers and was able to update the app per my requests. I highly recommend this app.

Haruharu Studio
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
1. toukokuu 2023

Amazing customer service and great app. Very easy to use and manage. People like the design and feel. It's very obvious why this app gets a consistent 5 star review. Luke in customer support is very professional and diligent. Highly recommended!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

KMC San Francisco
1. maaliskuu 2023

Works exactly how is listed. Love it! I couldn't figure out how to do something and luke helped me out quickly and was super kind!

GraceAndWonderrDesigns13
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. toukokuu 2023

Great customer service! Super easy to use and manage, and the price is very fair. Would recommend to anyone looking for a quick and simple event app.

Bricks & Minifigs Eugene