Kokonaisarvio
  • 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 36 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18. tammikuu 2024

The theme updater makes loading new themes easy. The customer service is great. They got back to me in a timely fashion and answered all my questions. I recommend the app.

Margie Edwards Jewelry
Melkein 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 22. tammikuu 2024

Hi Margie Edwards Jewelry team!

Thank you very much for your review! We are always happy to hear from our merchants, and are happy to hear that Theme Updater Plus was able to streamline the updating process for your theme.

We take a lot of pride in our support, and are happy to hear that we were able to be part of your theme's update!

3. marraskuu 2023

I've been finding the Theme Updater App extremely handy for theme updates, and recently, I decided to try out the Vault feature as well. Initially, I encountered some issues while upgrading my account, but after reaching out to support, the resolution came swiftly within a few days. Their support team was incredibly patient and efficient, making the process hassle-free. I'm now enjoying the full benefits of the app without any complications. Strongly recommend this app for its functionality and stellar customer service. Thank you for making my experience a positive one!

備前屋本店
Japani
Melkein 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 6. marraskuu 2023

Hi 備前屋本店 team!

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying Theme Updater Plus and Vault! We know how important it is to keep your shop's data backed up and your theme up to date, and are happy to hear that we were able to support you with this upgrade.

24. tammikuu 2024

Everything rolls well and I've had zero issues with the Theme Updater. Thanks Oots!

Luava
Suomi
Noin 7 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 25. tammikuu 2024

Hi Luava team!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and are so happy to hear that Theme Updater Plus was a part of your Retina theme update!

20. joulukuu 2023

I have the Flex theme on my shop, and I recently installed the Theme Updater app just to try it. I went from Flex v3 to v5 with almost no issues at all. There was one thing I had to contact OOTS customer support about, and they were able to fix it within the day. I also have some customizations on my Shopify website and they still work 100% even after updating. All in all I'm impressed with this app. I like the idea of having the latest and greatest theme live on my store.

Outlinx
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 3. tammikuu 2024

Hi Outlinx team!

We are so glad to hear that Theme Updater Plus helped to streamline the updating process of your Flex theme!

Keeping your theme up to date is important - letting you take advantage of new features and improvements - and we are happy to hear that Theme Updater Plus was part of that experience!

13. lokakuu 2023

The finally got it together. I tried to update FLEX from 3.1 to 3.5 then 4.5 and there was just too much that did not transfer and I had to rebuild the home page. But the update to 5.01 was great. Only took a few hours and a couple of times contacting support to get all the customizations made. Good Job OOTSB.

SomaEnergetics Sound Tools & Training
Melkein 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 17. lokakuu 2023

Hi SomaEnergetics Sound Tools & Training team!

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear that Theme Updater Plus was able to streamline your Flex update, and that our support team was able to support the process!

11. lokakuu 2023

Euwi is very professional and knowledgeable in helping us resolve the issues related to formatting and style settings of blogs posts. He always responded to us quickly and we have already sought his assistance many times. If you want fast support and swift webpage loading speed, the themes from Out of the Sandbox is your excellent choice !

iSmart Home Gadgets Limited
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 12. lokakuu 2023

Hi iSmart Home Gadgets Limited team!

Thank you very much for your detailed review and we are glad to hear that our support team was able to provide you with fast and knowledgable support during your theme's update process!

14. marraskuu 2023

This makes updating the turbo app so easy!

The Bookworm's Closet
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 16. marraskuu 2023

Hi The Bookworm's Closet team!

We are so glad to hear that Theme Updater Plus helped to streamline the updating process of your Turbo theme!

6. syyskuu 2023

It's never easy to update a Shopify theme, especially one that's been modified but the Theme Updater app makes it pretty painless and straightforward. If you use OOTS themes it's well worth the extra.

Norse Spirit
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 8. syyskuu 2023

Hi Norse Spirit team!

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you were able to streamline the updating process for your theme.

Our app is growing everyday, and is now compatible with Out of the Sandbox, Pixel Union, Archetype, and Troop themes!

29. elokuu 2023

We use the Theme Updater App to regularly update our Archetype Motion theme. Even though we have a couple of Apps installed and some manually added code, the App does a great job. We did run into an issue once, but Cory and the support team jumped in and solved it in no time. We can highly recommend the App and the support team.

DANYCARE
Saksa
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 30. elokuu 2023

Hi DANYCARE team!

So glad to hear that you have been updating your Motion theme by Archetype with Theme Updater Plus and that we were able to assist - appreciate you taking the time to leave such a great review!

31. heinäkuu 2023

We appreciate this app and how it helps updating to the latest version. We always try to run the latest code on our website and being a small shop this really helps go from version to version without having to do it all manually. There have been times we were not able to use it but that was outlined and expected. For instance going from pre OS2 to a OS2 supported theme required a lot of manual updates but this was expected as OS2 was a different framework altogether. Once we got past that upgrade the Theme Updater app has helped keep our theme up to date with little to no help needed. We have had to reach out to support and found there the help we received to be quick and support was knowledgeable.

Killzone Flashlights
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Out of the Sandbox vastasi 2. elokuu 2023

Hi Killzone Flashlights team!

We are so glad to hear that Theme Updater Plus helped to streamline the updating process of your theme - thank you for your feedback!