Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo de Tidio

de TIDIO LLC

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.
  • 5 con 5 estrellas
    3 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

1 - 10 de 1176 reseñas

LuxuryMobb

Awesome customer service. Agent was very nice and helpful. So far I am liking the Tidio app. It's very easy to set up and use for my online store.

VYTAMAX

Very helpful and friendly customer service, highly recommended! Would be great if it were priced slightly cheaper though. But all in all still 5 stars!

Beautequip

Tidio is an amazing app! Firstly the customer service team there is amazing ! For any questions you may have they are very helpful and quick in responding

Good Life 360

The customer service replies to me instantly and solves my problem. Which helps me still be able to reply to my customer. what can I say?
Awesome people, Awesome APP! Love it!

BFPGear.com

We are having great susses with the live chat on our website. Very happy with this app and the support.

3 de agosto de 2021

We are happy to be a part of your business. Thank you for the five stars :)

Exact Art

It is a great app, the chatbot functionality is excellent! It has much more utility than the standard shopify functionality.

3 de agosto de 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Gypsy Witch Creations

Support is excellent. I am new to this app and still getting acquainted with it so some of it still difficult to understand.

2 de agosto de 2021

Thank you for the review! We hope to deserve 5 stars in the future. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions :)

FeedBook

Good ! Working very well ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glow Proteins

Great app and friendly customer service. Cannot wait to implement this within my website. It's got great chatbot features that will prove to be useful.

2 de agosto de 2021

Glad we can be of assistance to you. We're for you, in case you may have any questions :)

idyl

So easy to use and great service overall! Love the product and ability to customize the widget and settings.

Anterior 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118