Tidio Live Chat

Tidio Live Chat

de Tidio Ltd

Live chat boosted with Chatbots and Marketing Automation

4.7 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.
  • 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

1 - 10 de 999 reseñas

HMD Solutions

Excellent app! Tidio's live chat features enable even the novice e-commerce store owner to gain leads, thus rapidly leading to sales increases. This is simply the best! Thank you, Tidio Team!

Nikiss Wigs

easy to install and use,the app is so great.I recommend you use it.
Very nice,it's very convenience. Thanks

22 de octubre de 2020

We are really glad to hear it! Thank you so much for the 5stars :)

quarantinehookahs

Best hookahs indeed, quarantine hookahs I would recommend they got the best hookahs and unique supplies.

21 de octubre de 2020

While we appreciate your positive review, we are Tidio- the best live chat for websites :)

Hello World Fitness

So far this app is awesome! I like the array of chatbots, but it is a little difficult to create one on your own.

19 de octubre de 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback! It is very important to us so that we can improve for our clients :)

Facestora

This is my first time. I think it is a good app that can use easily and help to connect most of the options and as a pro package owner, I hope to find how useful this to me. {lease help me to improve and make the best online shopping website.

16 de octubre de 2020

Thank you so much for the review! :)

Adorned By You

Tidio is fantastic! It's so easy to use and customize. There are so many ways it can help your shop from live chats to email marketing!

14 de octubre de 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

Officialinface.com

Highly recommended. I use the free plan and it does the job very well for me. I can answer from anywhere because of their phone app

14 de octubre de 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! This is exactly what our goal was, we are glad you are enjoying Tidio :)

Aesther Collection

It is a very user friendly app especially for new beginners. There are templates that allow guide and allow us to install the bot with a click. The online consultants are very helpful and prompt to assist. I am quite certain they are humans :)! I like many features such as being notified when there are visitors and I could see the replies from the visitors as well. It saves much time and effort on my end as a store owner.

12 de octubre de 2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and kind words to our team. I can confirm that we are a team of somewhat lovely humans, delighted with your amazing review :)

Shop Quint Essence

This app is amazing! Support is great and honestly just such a lifesaver. App is still being developed so certain settings may still be lacking but overall VERY SATISFIED!

12 de octubre de 2020

We appreciate the review very much! Thank you for the encouraging words :)

Hair Scarlet

I recently begun using this app. It's amazing! Communicate with your clients even when you're offline!

12 de octubre de 2020

Thank you so much for the 5stars! :)

Anterior 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100