Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo de Tidio

de TIDIO LLC

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

• 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

1161 - 1170 de 1242 reseñas

Staavias

I love this app. Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Great app

Dulce Porvenir Estudio

It works great. Beautiful interface design and easy to use. Thank you!

Jewelleryofscotland

Fantastic app - it has definitely increased my conversion rate by making me several sales, the first of which paid for the at least 1 year's subscription! Trust is a key cornerstone for commerce, and what better way to increase trust than through easy to use communication.

The Service Manual Source

Thanks A lot ! Very Good And Easy To Use .

Australia Pure Health

Nice app with instant and friendly support.Good user interface. Would definitely recommend.

Dr Otto Center

Great solution! Congratulations!

Kinder Kouture

We love this app. My customers use it all the time. It notifies us within a minute that someone is online. It sends us daily reports just in case we missed someone. It is easy to set up, and easy to maintain. If I had one request, it would be to change the alert sounds. I am usually surrounded by machinery and several computers, and sometimes miss the incoming chats due to this dull alert tone. Otherwise I thank you for a fantastic app.

Apeks Online

This is a great App. Live customer chat has gained us a lot of sales. Installed the App on my phone and it's easy to use and you can scoop up extra sales any time of day. Use it as much or as little as you like. But just use it.

Coptersource

I love this app so much! With our phones ringing off the hook & being so busy, it's so much easier to chat! Thank you!

Classic British Spares 2

We love this app! If you want to expand your company, this is the way to do it! Very pleased. 100% www.classicbritishspares.com to check it out!