Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo de Tidio

de TIDIO LLC

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

• 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

1171 - 1180 de 1240 reseñas

Sundaysunset

Absolutely fantastic. Customers are loving the way they can just ask a question while they're on our site. The ability to answer questions wherever I am is such a bonus. Well worth the small investment.

Xtreme Kurves

Awesome App; it's a great and faster way to communicate with your customers. I give this an A++++++ rating.

Prymaxe Vintage

Great chat app! It seems like every time I log in, it's faster and there are new features! They seriously update every 2-3 days, and their customer service is excellent. Just drop them any suggestion you may have and you'll probably see it live in a week or two -- they're seriously that awesome! We definitely won't be going back to any other chat service. :)

Urbanwearco

Muy buena aplicación, los 10 dolares mensuales que cuesta se recuperan de inmediato, tiene un potencial de retorno muy alto. excelente

Cycle Torch

Good so far, a bit slow from time to time, great IOS app feature.

still way more to learn about it

Bariatricpal

Great concept but mobile app and their features are way too buggy to use on site with actual customers. Will look at this app again in a few months. Has lots of potential.

Partserv

Outstanding app, easy to use, convenient for us and for customers, saves time on the phones and allows us to increase conversions while providing better service

Shuzia

Great App! Very useful to my business

Jewelryaffairs

Great app!
Easy to install and works just great

Doomsday Gadgets

I was recommended by a friend to try this app and i am so clad i did. Very Happy!