Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo de Tidio

de TIDIO LLC

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

• 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

11 - 20 de 1236 reseñas

Bondi Records

The app is great - extremely user-friendly and easy to set up. Plus it has been a very useful tool in generating leads!

8 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad that you can keep enjoying our product

Lavish HomeRugs

Excellent app. Very helpful and very easy to use . Very very happy with this application. I recommend it

7 de septiembre de 2021

Thanks a lot for the review and for the recommendation! We are very grateful :)

WELLFOR

So nice, you guys are so patient and your app is so great! Although we were in different place and time zone, the representative replied me in no time, and his advice was so helpful. Keep on good working!

7 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review! We always try to provide the world-class customer support :)

The Naughty Bear

First, I love this app! As important, their Customer Service was excellent and very detailed and patient to explain my questions (Thanks Jan!).

6 de septiembre de 2021

Jan here, it was a pleasure. :)
If you have any questions we are always happy to help!

BearBeard-cl

Tidio works just great, it was recommended by a friend and it has honestly been the the best for my startup. Great tools and configuration options for bots, messages, client lists, etc. Also the interface is super fast for potential customers unlike others around. 100% recommended!

6 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation :)

Jangi

Talking to customers have never been this easy :) thank you Tidio team. And what great service too. :)

6 de septiembre de 2021

We are always happy to help. Thank you for the review :)

NAKED Optics Australia

I had an issue getting the Live Chat and Chatbots to work on my site. I used Tidio's live chat and spoke with a senior developer. He was super knowledgable and spent the time walking me through how to solve the issue. Once I had completed the steps, he tested it all for me and it worked great. He even replenished the bots used in the testing process :) Highly recommend for their support. I will now get on with using the app.

6 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for your great review and the 5 stars :) We will make sure to compliment the person who helped you!

0'Majestic

this app works great and I definitely recommend installing it! doesn't slow down the website at all!

2 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you so much for the review and for your recommendation!

Yoluck

Can collect customer information very well, but every part is separate and needs to be paid separately

2 de septiembre de 2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback.

Bayou Pet

You should choose Tidio Live chat always! I successfully bought and accessed their $39 plan as promised. I know you may probably encounter a pricing issue, like $559 per month for unlimited live chat usage. This is just a glitch within their billing system. Totally solvable. Chat to them via the live chat on their website: tidio.com. Someone will walk you through to solve the billing problem.
Overall, my experience with tidio is terrific. Recommend it to everyone.

2 de septiembre de 2021

Hi, we're utterly sorry to see your review. It seems like you've encountered a glitch within the billing system. We're in contact with our billing team now and will reach out to you immediately once we have more information.