Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

Información útil de la aplicación de Shopify
  • Popular entre los negocios de los Estados Unidos

Plan gratuito disponible. Se pueden aplicar cargos adicionales.

Características de la aplicación

• Tecnología puntera: funciona con los temas más recientes

Reseñas

4.8 de 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

Recuentos por nivel de calificaciones
  • 90% de las calificaciones con 5 estrellas

11 - 20 de 1499 reseñas

3D Printernational

Ubicación Canadá
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 4 meses

Tidio is a great free chat app, but once you want some extra features, the extra charges per service are ridiculously insane. The basic chat is free but let's say you want the chat to have some chatbots to reply for you. That will cost you $18 per 1000 chat pop-ups. If you have a fairly serious store, 1000 sessions are 1-3 days and your chatbots stop working. I mind you that the mini pop-up cost ZERO operational costs and $18 per 1000 is an insane price to pay. You have a few "bulk" discounts but even at $45 per 5000 is not cost-effective because of some other free and paid apps in there. The default setting will make you spend those really quick and now you have to pay more. Joke. The communicator package is a complete rip-off. It will tell you numbers of "actual users" but check any basic tracking app and their numbers are wrong. it says 16 visitors but Shopify, google analytics and Clickmagic only identify 2. So you are basically messaging nonexisting users for $18/m. obviously, support was adamant to prove that there are 16 people but was not able to provide any active user IP to double-check. Another thing is the tricky billing system, you add something but once you try to make some changes, the features stop working and you already paid for them. If you would like to get a refund you will need to work with Shopify support to resolve your tidio billing issues because their support team can't really help you. A final note on the support team, they can't help you. The only thing they can do is deal with some minor issues or how to use the different features that you have to pay big $$$ to use. I have reached out to them a few times and they always send me to deal with someone somewhere else. Which in most cases should probably be resolved by tidio support. I have tried to reactivate a chatbot feature that I paid for and was stopped because of their tricky billing system. Support told me to go and figure it out with shopify. Terrible. For the support team, if you actually try to solve the problem rather than pushing that tidio is never wrong, maybe then you will actually be helpful.

26 de julio de 2021

Hi, I'm so sorry to see your review. Especially that a few of my colleagues really tried their best to help. I'll reach out via email to hear more from you and hopefully find a solution that will satisfy you. Olek - Head of Customer Experience.

Mbkplanners

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 8 meses

I had previously installed and used this app but removed it due to lack of time on my end to answer every customer that popped up. I attempted to reinstall the app a few days ago (since we've increased our customer service team) but the app wouldn't install on Shopify. The support person was NOT helpful at all. I finally gave in and paid a tech expect to re-install the app on our website. Then decided to go ahead and pay Tidio's subscription fee to get the extra operators and features. However, the app keeps freezing (doesn't alert our team when someone new is on the site, continually displays that someone is on the size when they are not, etc.) and I'm not going to pay for something that doesn't work. So I contacted Tidio support again (and got the same unhelpful guy from the first time) who told me the only way to downgrade my billing back to the free account would be to uninstall the app and then re-install it. Here is my negative review, as promised. You guys need help.

Mobile Solar Pro

Ubicación Australia
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 3 días

Customers can't see what they are typing into the chat box on iOS mobile, either in portrait or landscape views. Support informed me that the issue was known to it's developers and that they were working on it, but that there was no ETA for a fix. Most of my customers use their mobiles on my site, the app not functioning correctly on mobile is a deal breaker for me.

Zumi

Ubicación Australia
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 21 horas

Blocks the checkout button on ajax cart. loss of sales incurred. make sure to test your checkout before leaving it to run.

DealioStealio

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 4 meses

Awesome Idea! This app actually is pretty well done and out of all the apps we tested actually appears to perform well and seems very well made and professional. The issue is that it’s pricing is confusing and excessive. They advertised one price(which has since been removed thankfully), and then once you had the app installed you could no longer find that price only higher pricing. The pricing structure itself is somewhat confusing from inside the app. Your not really sure how to upgrade, and what exactly your getting or even paying. While the app itself seems very professional the pricing setup seems almost “scammy”. Also pricing is somewhat unreasonable as others have also stated. It doesn’t scale very realistically with a normal store. If the pricing was more reasonable, clear, and realistic this app would be a winner. Just provide reasonable pricing that doesn’t take advantage or gouge the users, realize that most Shopify users are getting nickeled and dimed to death with app addons just to make their stores function The way they should. If only there was an app that performed well, had good service and scaled reasonably with your stores success, actual tangible increase because of that app, wow now that would be something unfortunately it just doesn’t exist that we’ve found. If we are paying for something extra there should be accountability for that app to perform. As it sits now this app is decent in function but the pricing is completely unrealistic for what you actually get.

22 de noviembre de 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review. I do understand that at times, our pricing may be confusing. I'll be trying to reach out via your chat or email and help you choose the right plan.

LyonsTactical.com

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 12 días

This seems like a fantastic app and I was very happy to install it, but in reality, it can be a bit complicated and challenging to set up just right. Once all is said and done, to have a reasonable version of this app working you will spend $30 per month... for functionality that doesn't provide a whole lot more than a basic chat app will (other than the automation) but those aren't really that awesome. They are fun at first and seem like they will be excellent, but truly, people just ignore them or consider them an annoyance BUT you will be charged for each automation... until you hit your free limit of 100 hits in a month (a few days at best) then automation go bye bye... unless, of course, you want to pay another $15 to get up to 5k automation. Seem odd to go from 100 to 5K? Maybe just ask us up front for the minimum $15 that you really want... no need for a silly free 100... All this said, the guys seem great and there is real potential in the product, but therein lies the problem, so much has been put into creating a great product that the real world side of the app is lacking.

14 de abril de 2019

Hi, Olek here from the Support team. Thank you for your thoughtful and honest review. I reached out to you via email with a follow-up question.

CAPRON ARTS

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 5 meses

I was looking for a chat-bot solution that will help gain more email subscribers. I have a little small business store with 25K visitors per month. Tidio only served the first 1000 visitors, then the bot stopped working. Now they ask for $89/mo for 20K visitors per month. It's a pure robbery. I know you guys are smart and IT-geeks, and you're surrounded by billionaires and trillion dollar businesses - they are all around you. Then this makes you think that a small business with 25K visitors per month is a billionaire too... this is not true. 25K visitors per month can hardly generate $5K in gross sales. Minus 5% transaction commission, minus 45% operational costs (shopify, apps, google services). So you get roughly 30% of the gross revenues - and that's to put food on a table for a family. Now you want to take $89 from my pocket for just running a bot that asks for a customer's email address. For $89/mo I'll write my own bot with blackjack and hookers.
You guys forgot how hard to earn each dollar. How much daily hard work, sweat, pain and grinding is in each earned dollar.
Good luck!

21 de junio de 2021

Hi, I’m really sorry to hear that you’re not satisfied with our pricing. Tidio has a feature that would ask your visitors for their email address, which is entirely free forever. Our support team will reach out to you with a step-by-step solution. Olek - Head of Customer Experience.

Mother Erth

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 1 mes

Update: Customer service has been helpful and given me a script which I had to install on my site for a partial fix. I have to use the side bar (can not use the default chat widget as that will still cover the check out) but the side bar is on the side of the screen and when someone clicks it the chat window that opens does not cover the check out button.

Be careful. Both formats of the widget (unless you choose a side bar) will cut into your checkout button. I was surprised to find not only did the Modern Them bottom widget take up most of the checkout button, it's invisible hyperlink area extended out past the actual widget itself making it almost impossible to click "check out" almost every where you click on the check out button just pops up the chat.

The business theme bottom widget also cuts significantly into the check out button. It would be incredible if they would have more (smaller) options for the chat on the bottom right hand side of the screen that wouldn't get in the way of the most critical functionality of an ecommerce store.

United Apparel Liquidators

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 23 días

Really loving the chat app & the live view features. Only issues I have noticed was no spell check when we are typing (asked about it and they said it is something they can not offer right now), and the desktop application seems to be delayed in the live visitor reporting. It will show 20-something live visitors, but when I open the app in my web browser, it shows a live number much closer to the live view that Shopify has. Seems like when the visitors leave the site, the desktop app shows them as still on a webpage (just a guess). Another issue, I had a couple shoppers report they were not able to close out the chat box. Reported to support, but they could not replicate it & suggested it was because of the shoppers' screen size. I had to turn off the bot welcome message because I don't want shoppers leaving out of frustration, but we also really liked that feature. This was our first experience with a chat app & I am mostly pleased but also going to try some other options to see what else is out there.

Harford Road Liquors

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 19 horas

Good app but unfair pricing. pricing is different for live chat and bot. not only that they only send 1000 bot notifications each month on that plan. I get 1000 visitors like every 3 days. so I will be spending all my profits to keep the bot plan running. This really is not fair.

4 de marzo de 2021

Hi there, I'm really sorry to see your review. Tidio is available in the forever-free version. The Chatbots are not obligatory, you can turn them off and use the live chat feature which is not limited at all on the free of charge basic plan. We've designed our product and pricing in a way to help the businesses scale without spending much (or anything) upfront. If you decide to give our product another shot, please do let us know - we will be stoked to have you on board.