Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo de Tidio

de TIDIO LLC

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

• 5 con 5 estrellas

サポートにも日本語のままやりとりを送ってお返事をいただけます!(返事は英語でしたが…
管理画面が日本語になれば使いやすいので改善を待ってこれからも使用します!

31 de agosto de 2021

レビューありがとうございます!管理パネルをさらに多くの言語に翻訳したいので、注意すべきことがあります:)

Thank you so much for the review! We want to translate the admin panel to even more languages, so there is something to look out for :)

Raise Beauty products

this app is really great, the customer service is great they listen to their customer and provide the best advice, I'm very satisfied with this app so far no complains, I'm currently on the free plan and I will be upgrading to the premium plan soon.

31 de agosto de 2021

Thanks a lot for the 5-stars! We always try to listen to our customers and provide them with world-class support service and a world-class product.

8TTO MARKET

it's an easy to use app, especially love the multilanguage function. Very efficient support, highly recommended.

30 de agosto de 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Glad you enjoy our features :)

Metastal

Great team, very helpful!
I met an issue withe language translate and the team helprd me to display my chat on the language browser

30 de agosto de 2021

We are really glad we could help. Thank you for the five stars :)

EVITA PERONI OFFICIAL

Customer service is great. Whenever I come up with a question, they always can respond quickly via live chat.

30 de agosto de 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Please tell us what we could do to get 5 stars one day, we would love to hear your opinion. You can reach me directly at jan@tidio.net.

Mr.Robot - Tienda Digital.

Just awesome, the best chat app!! i have this on my store and i can talk with new costumers and the old ones that came from facebook :)

29 de agosto de 2021

We are glad that you enjoy our integration with Facebook. Thanks for the 5-stars :)

MotivationFill

I used this app to communicate with the customers and engage them in little surveys to gather information. Very helpful. Good customer support!

29 de agosto de 2021

Hey, thanks a lot for the review! Great that you were already able to collect some leads using Tidio :)

W L.L.C.

Great app and great customer service! This is our go-to for customer chat and communication. The app has great analytics and attribution visibility. This month we did an additional $2K thanks to Tidio :) We'll worth the cost

26 de agosto de 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

ZAILO Aromaterapia

App fatta molto bene, fornisce già parecchi modelli da cui partire. Permette di fare tutti i test del caso, si impara rapidamente. Unico consiglio forse fornire più indicazioni in fase di costruzione del chatbot.

26 de agosto de 2021

Grazie mille per la tua recensione e per il tuo feedback! Faremo in modo di migliorare le nostre guide sui Chatbot in modo che siano più facili da usare per tutti :) Saluti!

Thank you so much for your review and for your feedback! We will make sure to improve our guides about Chatbots so they are easier to use for everyone :) Cheers!

Antrenează-ți Sinapsele

great! I ask them something and they were very nice and quick. Great job! It is a good way to chat with custommers.

25 de agosto de 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate your review