Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

Información útil de la aplicación de Shopify
  • Popular entre los negocios de los Estados Unidos

Plan gratuito disponible. Se pueden aplicar cargos adicionales.

Características de la aplicación

• Tecnología avanzada: funciona con los temas más recientes

Reseñas

4.8 de 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

Recuentos por nivel de calificaciones
  • 90% de las calificaciones con 5 estrellas

51 - 60 de 1503 reseñas

Lily of the Valley

Ubicación Filipinas
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 2 años

Tidio is an excellent app for consolidating communications with customers; whether they're chatting with us from our website or from Messenger. The customizable chatbots are a great help, too, especially for FAQs.

Lately, however, the notifications have not been working and we've missed a few chats from customers with no way to reach them back. I'm sure it's just a bug and we look forward to its 100% back.

29 de julio de 2020

Thank you for the review!

Do you experience the lack of notifications when the app is online on your mobile device? If that's the case, please reach me at jan@tidio.net and I will be able to help directly :)

Getlently

Ubicación Países Bajos
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 9 meses

We switched from tidio back to another more expensive solution. But after a few months we noticed that less people used the chat so we switched back to tidio. We ran into some problems when they updated the interface (it was loading 2 times, both the new and the old interface due to the re-install). Contacted Tidio, and it was solved within 2 minutes. Great customer service, great app!

Needjewelry.com

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 2 meses

Customer service is very plesant to work with. Chatbots are easy to set up and change and you can easily turn them on and off. The robot bots can track shipments and look up availability for your customers from information in your Shopify store. Recommend this app as one of the best. Much better reviews than a BIG NAME chat. Needjewelry.com Loves Tidio!

26 de julio de 2019

We're so happy to see your review! :D Thank you!

Proquinorte

Ubicación España
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 1 mes

There should be a way to customize the alias, We want our clients and users to receive our campaigns from our corporate email, I think that if they receive the information from another domain it can create confusion and lose trustworthiness towards us. We think that if Tidio activate this option they could attract twice as many clients, think about that

28 de diciembre de 2021

Thank you so much for your thoughtful opinion. It was heard by our product team. I hope this feature will be added in the future. Best wishes from our team!

Floracbd

Ubicación Francia
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 17 días

Interface is pretty nice and seems to be a good app.

But the thing is nothing works as you want... Automatic message block everything, says operator is busy when i am online.

And when i write to customer service with chat, when I press enter i go backline instead of sending the message! that was a waste of time for me using that

Seo Digital Club

Ubicación Australia
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 2 días

My issue was not resolved. I was told in the email that through email they will be able to help me out but after I replied no response from them. My developer was using Tidio before that is the reason why it was showing the old account (I got no access to that). There were no response so I had to delete this app from my store.

13 de enero de 2021

The response time during the weekends can be a little bit longer, but we responded to every email we had associated with your account to help.

Unfortunately, we never received a reply but we would still love to help you so you can continue using Tidio. Please respond to the email from oscar@tidio.net, or drop us an email directly so we can establish a way of communication to help you personally :)

vegano.digital

Ubicación Costa Rica
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 5 meses

¡This is definitely a magic thing! Despite of my store being recognized as one of the top 20 Shopify Stores on traffic (compared with stores that opened the same week I did), I have been struggling to convert traffic into sales since 3 months ago.

I installed the app, configured 1 Bot and immediately started selling!

Diya Accessories

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 6 meses

Honestly, I think that this is one of the better Chat apps out there. Seamless to use and any issues, the customer support is great, no matter what plan you have. To start it's great and if I need more features they have a lot to offer. Def. recommend for the service alone!

Athletecounty

Ubicación Egipto
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación Alrededor de 1 mes

Payment needed after 30 days. The app automatically stopped after my free trial however it says that is free.

Also the mobile app stopped working because its a paid service.

This should have been clear at the time of registering. Don't put free, when its not.

Wearelatech

Tiempo de uso de la aplicación 4 meses

This app is dope! SO EASY and tons of clean features. I was going to go with one of the known companies but this app come up fast in the Shopify search with 5 stars so I thought why not and I am really glad I did. Reminds me not to always shop brand names :)