Chat en vivo de Tidio

Chat en vivo de Tidio

de TIDIO LLC

Chat en vivo mejorado c/chatbots y automatización de marketing

4.8 con 5 estrellas

La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.

• 5 con 5 estrellas
    2 % de las calificaciones con 1 estrellas

Todas las reseñas

71 - 80 de 1242 reseñas

BFPGear.com

We are having great susses with the live chat on our website. Very happy with this app and the support.

3 de agosto de 2021

We are happy to be a part of your business. Thank you for the five stars :)

Exact Art

It is a great app, the chatbot functionality is excellent! It has much more utility than the standard shopify functionality.

3 de agosto de 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words :)

Gypsy Witch Creations

Support is excellent. I am new to this app and still getting acquainted with it so some of it still difficult to understand.

2 de agosto de 2021

Thank you for the review! We hope to deserve 5 stars in the future. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions :)

FeedBook

Good ! Working very well ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glow Proteins

Great app and friendly customer service. Cannot wait to implement this within my website. It's got great chatbot features that will prove to be useful.

2 de agosto de 2021

Glad we can be of assistance to you. We're for you, in case you may have any questions :)

idyl

So easy to use and great service overall! Love the product and ability to customize the widget and settings.

CONSTVNCY ™ STORE

I love this application, one of the best I have ever had, I had just had a problem and the help from the customer service has been incredible, Martin has helped me at all times and everything was super easy! Very happy

2 de agosto de 2021

Thank you so much for the love and support! I will extend your kind words to Martin :)

Simply Natural Home

I really like the prompt and helpful customer support. Great app. Still need to get a bit more used to it, but so far I'm very happy with it. Thanks for your great service.

2 de agosto de 2021

We are always happy to help! Thank you for the kind words :)

Tranquility Cosmetics

Brilliant App, helps improve customer communication and even improve sales. Some really cool features i.e. chatbots which cut out so much back & forth when dealing with emails. Fantastic team who help with any query you have. I couldn't imagine life without live chat on our site anymore.

2 de agosto de 2021

Thank you for the review and lovely words for our team! :)

War Horse Harley-Davidson

It would be really nice if you could capture more than one piece of information through the chatbot from the customer. Adam was great in helping me come up with an alternative solution to the problem I was having.

29 de julio de 2021

Thank you for your review! The solution we used in your bot validates the information your users provide. We hope this will help your business. All the best from our team! :)