Reseñas (1.878)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 22 de noviembre de 2020

Awesome Idea! This app actually is pretty well done and out of all the apps we tested actually appears to perform well and seems very well made and professional. The issue is that it’s pricing is confusing and excessive. They advertised one price(which has since been removed thankfully), and then once you had the app installed you could no longer find that price only higher pricing. The pricing structure itself is somewhat confusing from inside the app. Your not really sure how to upgrade, and what exactly your getting or even paying. While the app itself seems very professional the pricing setup seems almost “scammy”. Also pricing is somewhat unreasonable as others have also stated. It doesn’t scale very realistically with a normal store. If the pricing was more reasonable, clear, and realistic this app would be a winner. Just provide reasonable pricing that doesn’t take advantage or gouge the users, realize that most Shopify users are getting nickeled and dimed to death with app addons just to make their stores function The way they should. If only there was an app that performed well, had good service and scaled reasonably with your stores success, actual tangible increase because of that app, wow now that would be something unfortunately it just doesn’t exist that we’ve found. If we are paying for something extra there should be accountability for that app to perform. As it sits now this app is decent in function but the pricing is completely unrealistic for what you actually get.

DealioStealio
4 meses usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 22 de noviembre de 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review. I do understand that at times, our pricing may be confusing. I'll be trying to reach out via your chat or email and help you choose the right plan.

Fecha de modificación: 29 de junio de 2023

I would not recommend this app solely due to the fact they count pretty much any visitor as an active chatbot. I have a monthly limit of 100 and so far I have had 27 people "engage" the chatbot when I know for a fact that I've had1 person engage the chatbot this month.
I would also like to point out that the chatbot did not engage that person and they ended up leaving without getting the answer they needed. Poor design and I recommend people stay away or use at your own risk. The reason I gave this review two stars instead of one is because when I talk to customer service, they are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
I'll also point out that I have seen some reviews say they have had sales increase because of this app, I have not and don't think this will increase my sales at all.

A Pet Shop
TIDIO LLC respondió 30 de junio de 2023

Thank you for review. We apologize for any confusion regarding the chatbot's quota count. After reviewing your case, we found that it was caused by additional bot scenarios in your setup. We have offered solutions to address this issue and reduce the monthly bot usage while still achieving your intended goal. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we are committed to ensuring your success with Tidio.

26 de julio de 2020

Lost connection so frequently, especially when customer needs online support, it is connecting forever. hope Tidio can fix it. Really a bad experience with Tidio.

Roaming Ear
China
TIDIO LLC respondió 26 de julio de 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review - I've reached out via email to fully understand what happened and offer some help. Olek - Tidio

21 de noviembre de 2016

Components of this app is great. However, there has been a number of issues like automation deleting on it's own, and the automated emails hounded our customers. One customer told us they received 12+ emails a day! They couldn't resolve this issue.
Too many problems.

Fyxo
Fecha de modificación: 27 de febrero de 2017

I've have been using this for about a month - I switched from Olark which is highly regarded but it didn't have a mobile feature. So unless I was sitting down in front of my laptop I could only get emails from our customers - which is sucky customer service. The set up was easy however when I updated the iOS on my phone the mobile chat feature did not work if not in wifi (which I am generally not). So I was stuck again forced to sit in front of a screen to do CS.

Dr Fill In
2 de abril de 2020

De base c'est une bonne application mais malheureusement l'appli ne fonctionne pas bien ! Le chatbot automatique ne fonctionne aléatoirement et c'est dommage car quand il fonctionné il faisait ses preuves ! Je vais me tourner chez un autre concurrent et voir ce qu'on me propose de plus fiable.

REKAPE
Francia
17 de abril de 2015

Unfortunately, it stuttered when we have a major sale and we had a lot of traffic on our website. We uninstalled and started using another chat that we love and can handle volume.

Morphe Brushes
22 de noviembre de 2015

Great concept but mobile app and their features are way too buggy to use on site with actual customers. Will look at this app again in a few months. Has lots of potential.

Bariatricpal
24 días usando la aplicación
1 de julio de 2022

It is a great tool but the chatbot pricing is complete unreasonable Will update to 5 stars once the pricing has been fixed

Pride.Direct
Alemania
19 días usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 1 de julio de 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our Customer Satisfaction Specialist has contacted you to learn more about your concerns with our pricing, we're really sorry!

Fecha de modificación: 2 de agosto de 2015

8/2/2015 I'll give this 2 stars because the owners of the app did try their best to help us integrate our mobile device to their app but it wouldn't work. It's good to see a company that is attentive so A+ for that attribute but since I have had this app for almost 2 weeks... I may not be able to be refund.

Date 7/28/2015 - This app is not working when the Tidio window is closed, I set-up a phone alert and I have missed so many chats from this NOT sending it to my phone. I can't keep my computer on all day, we are too busy! This should work as stated....

Eshays