Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de julio de 2020

Lost connection so frequently, especially when customer needs online support, it is connecting forever. hope Tidio can fix it. Really a bad experience with Tidio.

Roaming Ear
China
3 meses usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 26 de julio de 2020

Hi, I'm really sorry to see your review - I've reached out via email to fully understand what happened and offer some help. Olek - Tidio

21 de noviembre de 2016

Components of this app is great. However, there has been a number of issues like automation deleting on it's own, and the automated emails hounded our customers. One customer told us they received 12+ emails a day! They couldn't resolve this issue.
Too many problems.

Fyxo
3 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 27 de febrero de 2017

I've have been using this for about a month - I switched from Olark which is highly regarded but it didn't have a mobile feature. So unless I was sitting down in front of my laptop I could only get emails from our customers - which is sucky customer service. The set up was easy however when I updated the iOS on my phone the mobile chat feature did not work if not in wifi (which I am generally not). So I was stuck again forced to sit in front of a screen to do CS.

Dr Fill In
2 de abril de 2020

De base c'est une bonne application mais malheureusement l'appli ne fonctionne pas bien ! Le chatbot automatique ne fonctionne aléatoirement et c'est dommage car quand il fonctionné il faisait ses preuves ! Je vais me tourner chez un autre concurrent et voir ce qu'on me propose de plus fiable.

REKAPE
Francia
17 de abril de 2015

Unfortunately, it stuttered when we have a major sale and we had a lot of traffic on our website. We uninstalled and started using another chat that we love and can handle volume.

Morphe Brushes
22 de noviembre de 2015

Great concept but mobile app and their features are way too buggy to use on site with actual customers. Will look at this app again in a few months. Has lots of potential.

Bariatricpal
24 días usando la aplicación
1 de julio de 2022

It is a great tool but the chatbot pricing is complete unreasonable Will update to 5 stars once the pricing has been fixed

Pride.Direct
Alemania
19 días usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 1 de julio de 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our Customer Satisfaction Specialist has contacted you to learn more about your concerns with our pricing, we're really sorry!

7 de mayo de 2018

Interface is pretty nice and seems to be a good app.

But the thing is nothing works as you want... Automatic message block everything, says operator is busy when i am online.

And when i write to customer service with chat, when I press enter i go backline instead of sending the message! that was a waste of time for me using that

Floracbd
Francia
17 días usando la aplicación
22 de febrero de 2020

I used Tidio live chat for my website and 2 things I didn't like: First I kept getting messages that "Oops…, no more chatbots available in your account" that still although I really didn't like that I received several unpleasant messages like this. But when I wanted to uninstall then I just could find it. The chat box continue to show up even after uninstalling the app from shopify. The after really looking in Google and spending 20 minutes on this I managed to at least hid the chat box and it was some option inside special menu and special rules and you even needed to disable it for desktop and for mobile separately. Not very comfortable to uninstall.

My Secret Czech Store
Chequia
16 días usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 22 de febrero de 2020

I'm so sorry to see your review. I reached out to you via email with additional help.

Fecha de modificación: 2 de agosto de 2015

8/2/2015 I'll give this 2 stars because the owners of the app did try their best to help us integrate our mobile device to their app but it wouldn't work. It's good to see a company that is attentive so A+ for that attribute but since I have had this app for almost 2 weeks... I may not be able to be refund.

Date 7/28/2015 - This app is not working when the Tidio window is closed, I set-up a phone alert and I have missed so many chats from this NOT sending it to my phone. I can't keep my computer on all day, we are too busy! This should work as stated....

Eshays