Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de mayo de 2024

This is the app I use for my discussion with my customs it is very good and I can receive their message right at the moment that the customer is at the computer and ready to make a deal with me. I recommend it. Can you please add more options to reply using ai instead of spending my time p,ease

Galactic Night Light
México
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
5 de marzo de 2024

Awesome App. I am satisfied. Thank you for that amazing app.

AL BAQI MART
Pakistán
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
18 de diciembre de 2023

This app is a great tool to talk directly with your customers and really opens up the support line for them. would like to see the individual operators be open within the plan price and not have to pay extra for each operator

Vyral
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 19 de diciembre de 2023

Hey there!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are happy to hear that Tidio is helping to enhance your Customer Support experience!

Your feedback means a lot to us, and we'd love to learn more about your needs. Please reach out at support@tidio.net so we can assist you further.

13 de diciembre de 2023

great app. Easy to use, great function and real time support. Would be great if there were more options for smaller businesses as some of the upgrades are costly but would be of benefit.

Seek & Ramble
8 meses usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 15 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for your positive remarks about our app!

We are continuously working on enhancing our offerings and are actively exploring options to make our services more accessible.

We have reached out via email to learn more about your needs and help you :).

24 de noviembre de 2023

Excellent app. The AI Bot is trainable, whereas others are not. Took me a while to find a good working bot. 4 stars because based on the prices shown in the app store, it makes it seem a bit cheaper than it is. Once inside the app, you have to pay for each of the primary functions which can really start adding up.

Bella Terra Oils
3 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 24 de julio de 2023

EDIT: The guys at Tidio have kindly help put in place a block for all the countries that have been spamming. This has worked a charm.

Installed the app and has been working absolutely fine - no complaints at all. Unfortunately, within minutes, i was being spammed by countless dodgy marketers (90% from Nigeria) and there was no way for me to stop or block the country from messaging me. I was constantly having to "ban" each user, which became tedious and a huge waste of my time. I chatted to the support staff at Tidio and they told me they had no plans in place to prevent this kind of spam. This has, in turn, made an incredibly good app unusable for me. Hopefully the dev team will look into a way to stop this kind of spam so that we can use the app as it should be.

lil'Vistas
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
27 de julio de 2023

Tidio so far has worked well. Easy to setup initially, though the configuration takes time.
Customer support has been quick and help.
One thing that could be improved is the translation between languages. It would be best to have them side by side so you can compare and ensure that they state the same.

HeimatLuxus
Suecia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 11 de agosto de 2023

Thank you very much for the review! We will make sure to pass the feedback to our Product Team to offer as seamless solution as possible.

23 de enero de 2024

cool

Svone
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
9 de julio de 2023

Tidio has been a beneficial addition to our store, offering a user-friendly interface, multilingual features, and good customer support. We found its easy integration with our website appealing, and its ability to distribute coupon codes beneficial to our conversion rate.

Although Tidio's customization options are extensive and customer service is responsive, the monthly conversation limit feels constricting. We were also disappointed that some necessary chatbot features require an additional cost. Nonetheless, Tidio is a viable choice for online stores, with room for enhancement.

Merchandise Store
20 días usando la aplicación
28 de septiembre de 2023

Muy facil de usar. La integración funciona perfecto. Recomendado 100%

Esperando al integración con whatsapp!!

MARKEMSTORE