Reseñas (1.868)

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de julio de 2020

Tidio is an excellent app for consolidating communications with customers; whether they're chatting with us from our website or from Messenger. The customizable chatbots are a great help, too, especially for FAQs.

Lately, however, the notifications have not been working and we've missed a few chats from customers with no way to reach them back. I'm sure it's just a bug and we look forward to its 100% back.

Lily of the Valley
Filipinas
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 29 de julio de 2020

Thank you for the review!

Do you experience the lack of notifications when the app is online on your mobile device? If that's the case, please reach me at jan@tidio.net and I will be able to help directly :)

29 de julio de 2021

It would be really nice if you could capture more than one piece of information through the chatbot from the customer. Adam was great in helping me come up with an alternative solution to the problem I was having.

War Horse Harley-Davidson
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 29 de julio de 2021

Thank you for your review! The solution we used in your bot validates the information your users provide. We hope this will help your business. All the best from our team! :)

Fecha de modificación: 10 de mayo de 2016

Works well out of the box and easy to install/customise; early days, so will "review" this review idc with better user experience input. Until then, recommended by www.thesolidbarcompany.com

Nicholas Bennett
Reino Unido
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
15 de octubre de 2021

There are plenty of settings and it's a bit of a hassle to program but the customer service is great and it gets the job done. Just a bit of a learning curve.

RainAwakens
Canadá
TIDIO LLC respondió 15 de octubre de 2021

Thank you for the review!

8 de febrero de 2016

Installs easily and works pretty well - have some issues with more than one operator online at a time

Bigger Faster Stronger
24 de mayo de 2019

Have used this app for almost 2 years and its pretty much flawless! It was my ultimate solution to solve my customer's doubts whereever I go whatever the time. I can resolve the issues from my phone wherever I am. Its extremely easy and smooth and I haven't had any issues till date. Totally recommend this to everyone who wants a quick,simple,user friendly chat service for your customer!
My store is- https://whysobluelove.com/
If you guys have any inputs/feedback for me to work on, I'm all ears!

WhySoBlue
India
TIDIO LLC respondió 24 de mayo de 2019

Thank you so much for your review, we're extremely proud you're with us for almost 2 years!

15 de junio de 2017

Very good app. You can link multiple websites in the same time. Fast support.

Nulinedistribution Com
Canadá
17 de enero de 2022

It's a nice app. I love that it is free for a number of uses. It could use some technical fixes especially on the mobile app. Their staff is great in offering assistance.

NURINA
TIDIO LLC respondió 18 de enero de 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback, it helps us understand how our tool can be more effective. It would be great if you could provide us with a bit more detailed info at support@tidio.net. Thanks!

27 de diciembre de 2021

我想把URL改为ailijiadoll.myshopify.com/,怎么操作,刚才好像弄错了,请求协助,请问今天可以解决这个问题吗?还是需要等候48小时之后呢?另外,我们shopify后台的客服信息哪些不会被客户看到,请问有相关资料吗?

Rose Wives
China
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
TIDIO LLC respondió 28 de diciembre de 2021

Thank you for your review! Our support team can help you via the support live chat located in your admin panel - we're online on chat now and ready to help. :)

28 de septiembre de 2023

Muy facil de usar. La integración funciona perfecto. Recomendado 100%

Esperando al integración con whatsapp!!

MARKEMSTORE