Avis (1 883)

Rewood Art
Maroc
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TIDIO LLC a répondu 4 juin 2024

Thank you for your review!

Modifié le 30 mai 2024

I had a bad experience with Tidio. Lost days to try to solve email forwarding and domain problem not completely solved so at the end I give up! The guys from the customer service are nice I think a "customer service app" should have personnel from customer support available 24/7. Lucky that store was not running yet!
Sorry guys, tell the owner/s to invest some more on improving this app which could be a nice app!

ThumBlast
Italie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 février 2024

I love Tidio. It's very easy to setup and use on my Shopify store. I was able to help a couple customers via live chat who had concerns about their orders. Tidio enabled me to address their issues in real-time which led to conversions. The platform makes delivering excellent customer service through multiple channels a breeze. Highly recommended for boosting conversions!

Palmashell
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 mars 2024

Tidio is a great app for creating bots and the support team is phenomenal. They respond quickly, accurately and can solve problems efficiently. Thank you for creating such a valuable app that could be a well needed asset to any site. The support is phenomenal!

Richwoods Technology
TIDIO LLC a répondu 9 mars 2024

Thank you very much for such kind words -- it truly made our day to know you're satisfied with both -- the product and support received.

22 février 2024

Customer support here is so easy and fast. They helped us switch from a Wordpress site to a Shopify and it was a bit complicated but the staff made it super easy to understand with screenshots and walked me through each step! They were so sweet and even gave us a 10% off coupon! Highly Recommend.

Team Bottles
24 avril 2024

Muito bom !!! Gosto de mais do fato de ele fazer quase tudo!

VR LIFE - Technology Game Store™
Brésil
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 mars 2024

This conversational AI significantly simplifies my daily tasks, effectively filtering out unwarranted messages from spammers and persistent salespeople attempting to promote their products in my store. Beyond just streamlining communication, it enables me to engage with individuals only when necessary, sparing me from unnecessary conversations. Additionally, the chatbot is a highly proficient sales team member who excels in driving sales initiatives.

Wonders Emporium Pet Shop
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TIDIO LLC a répondu 13 mars 2024

Thank you!! We're thrilled to hear Lyro, our AI solution, is streamlining your communications and filtering unwanted messages. Your satisfaction is our top priority! This review means a lot to us!

Best, Olek - Tidio

22 février 2024

Running a business with Tidio is like being in the year 2033, a decade ahead of competitors. The more I explore, the more impressed I am. Firstly, the developers aren't solely motivated by money, offering a chance to use the product for free with fully operational key features. The AI chat, dashboard, and email marketing are intuitive and brilliantly designed. The UI/UX is incredible and stylish. I planned to wait before writing this review, but I couldn't resist. You must try it for yourself. Highly recommended!

VCareer
Pologne
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 juin 2024

Carlos helped me, great work! Very fast and easy communication!

Mr. Unbreakable
Allemagne
42 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
TIDIO LLC a répondu 26 juin 2024

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! I'll make sure to pass it to Carlos, he is a true gem!

23 avril 2024