Tidio Live Chat & AI Chatbots , 1 857 vurderinger

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
21. februar 2024

Very happy with Tidio, still to explore it to it's fullest. So far so good.

ASHA SHENOY FINE ART
India
22 dager bruker appen
17. februar 2024

Such a frustrating app and COMPANY. I installed Tidio as I was using Chatra which no longer has integration with Instagram.

There are many issues with Tidio:

You can sync with your Instagram and Facebook accounts, but if you message in these directly it doesn’t show in Tidio, so you can have a conversation but it’s not synced in Tidio.

The count for your usage is wrong - it claims I’ve used 100/100 of my chat bot limit, but I haven’t used any; which will be my next point

I cannot use Lyra the chat bot because apparently my site breaks their T and Cs. When I got through to them they said they don’t support medical / healthcare. We make weightlifng belts so that doesn’t make sense.

The support - they said sorry you don’t meet the standards and that’s it, tough, essentially.

I paid for the basic plan then upgraded to the next plan (thinking this was the issue with the Lyra chat bot). Rather than charged the pro rata difference I was charged THE FULL AMOUNT, so I basically have the first plan and second plan, yet my numbers don’t total the 1+2 level plans.

Really disappointing as this chat app has high reviews but it’s really clunky and missing some good level of support.

Mobility Tools
Storbritannia
3 dager bruker appen
TIDIO LLC svarte 19. februar 2024

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're sorry that you had a negative experience with us. Our Team Member has already reached out to you via email to determine the solution we can provide.

24. april 2024

Muito bom !!! Gosto de mais do fato de ele fazer quase tudo!

VR LIFE - Technology Game Store™
Brasil
18 dager bruker appen
15. februar 2024

Awesome app to use for your customers

Beauty gallery
Sør-Afrika
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
TIDIO LLC svarte 16. februar 2024

Thanks for the review, we're happy that Tidio helps you assist your customers better!

26. januar 2024

great customer service, issues resolved fast

Rachel Riley UK
Storbritannia
Nesten 4 år bruker appen
9. februar 2024

Spoke with Arek, he did a fantastic job of guiding me! Thank you Arek!

Arctic Arena Dog
Norge
2 måneder bruker appen
2. april 2024

Very good! I'm satisfied with Lyro, the AI bot :)

TheDogIssue
Østerrike
3 måneder bruker appen
TIDIO LLC svarte 9. april 2024

Thank you for the positive feedback! we're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with Lyro, it means a lot to us.

6. februar 2024

Best Chat App, fast and easy support.

finession
Tyskland
6 måneder bruker appen
15. februar 2024

i just love it, so easy to use and keeps me informed of what's happening on my page

The Wish List Online Store
Sør-Afrika
6 dager bruker appen
TIDIO LLC svarte 16. februar 2024

Thank you for your review, we're delighted to hear that operating Tidio is easy for you! It's our focus to keep the app user friendly :)

10. januar 2024

Than you so much Tidio. Love your Automation and AI powered chatbots and your support staff. Well done!

Java Sunrise Coffee