Tidio Live Chat & AI Chatbots , 1 858 vurderinger

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
10. januar 2024

Than you so much Tidio. Love your Automation and AI powered chatbots and your support staff. Well done!

Java Sunrise Coffee
9 måneder bruker appen
5. mars 2024

Very good customer service!

ThumBlast
Italia
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
17. januar 2024

Really useful live chat, plenty of features for the team to utilise and a solid support structure in place

Display Wizard
Storbritannia
7 måneder bruker appen
14. desember 2023

Tidio Chat bot has been incredibly helpful to me. I strongly encourage you to give it a try, as I'm confident you will benefit from its features. Additionally, I want to highlight the exceptional dedication and helpfulness of the technical support team at Tidio. They provided valuable assistance with the installation and customization of the chatbot on my website. In particular, I'd like to give a thumbs up to Arek, who not only has a very handsome avatar but also helped me resolve a display issue flawlessly.

Unihertz
Hongkong SAR Kina
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
TIDIO LLC svarte 16. desember 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Tidio! Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're glad to know that you found value in its features and that our technical support team!

Again, thank you for choosing Tidio, and we look forward to assist you in the best way we can.

22. januar 2024

I can get the options I wanted and used during the trial elsewhere for cheaper + unlimited, without the meager limits, and separation of all features which truly should be in one package and not separated like found elsewhere. Counting conversations is a joke, these conversations count every time the bot is loaded. it does the job though, but can get better elsewhere please save yourself the frustration and continue looking elsewhere.

Next Gen Game Gear
13 dager bruker appen
TIDIO LLC svarte 24. januar 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Our prices are reflective of the quality of service we aim to deliver, and they allow us to consistently enhance our offerings, implement new features, and maintain the high standards you expect. Moreover, we believe in offering a range of plans to cater to the diverse needs of our customers, and our goal is to provide a variety of packages that allow businesses to choose the specific features and resources that align with their unique requirements.

Please reach out to support@tidio.net, and we'll gladly hear your best pricing point, working together to find a solution that meets your needs.

5. mars 2024

Awesome App. I am satisfied. Thank you for that amazing app.

AL BAQI MART
Pakistan
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
18. desember 2023

This app is a great tool to talk directly with your customers and really opens up the support line for them. would like to see the individual operators be open within the plan price and not have to pay extra for each operator

Vyral
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
TIDIO LLC svarte 19. desember 2023

Hey there!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are happy to hear that Tidio is helping to enhance your Customer Support experience!

Your feedback means a lot to us, and we'd love to learn more about your needs. Please reach out at support@tidio.net so we can assist you further.

18. mai 2024

Great Support

Nook Health Probiotics
4 måneder bruker appen
Redigert 6. januar 2024

Way Way Way too Expensive and does not work well. You need about $500/mo to run this app. I spent 50 hours setting up the app on the trial. Then, when I chose a plan, it said 250 conversations for $59 per month. But then only AFTER I subscribed, did the system tell me that I also had to subscribe to 3 other apps in order for it to operate. This is misleading at best. we will uninstall and use another app. Support was useless.

GoKarts USA®