Tidio Live Chat & AI Chatbots , 1.818 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 88% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
14 de dezembro de 2023

Tidio Chat bot has been incredibly helpful to me. I strongly encourage you to give it a try, as I'm confident you will benefit from its features. Additionally, I want to highlight the exceptional dedication and helpfulness of the technical support team at Tidio. They provided valuable assistance with the installation and customization of the chatbot on my website. In particular, I'd like to give a thumbs up to Arek, who not only has a very handsome avatar but also helped me resolve a display issue flawlessly.

Unihertz
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Quase 2 anos usando o app
TIDIO LLC deixou uma resposta 16 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Tidio! Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're glad to know that you found value in its features and that our technical support team!

Again, thank you for choosing Tidio, and we look forward to assist you in the best way we can.

18 de dezembro de 2023

This app is a great tool to talk directly with your customers and really opens up the support line for them. would like to see the individual operators be open within the plan price and not have to pay extra for each operator

Vyral
Quase 2 anos usando o app
TIDIO LLC deixou uma resposta 19 de dezembro de 2023

Hey there!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are happy to hear that Tidio is helping to enhance your Customer Support experience!

Your feedback means a lot to us, and we'd love to learn more about your needs. Please reach out at support@tidio.net so we can assist you further.

30 de janeiro de 2024

Arek really helped a lot. Quick response, very professional and has a very good attitude.

Oriental Design & Gift
Reino Unido
6 meses usando o app
10 de janeiro de 2024

Than you so much Tidio. Love your Automation and AI powered chatbots and your support staff. Well done!

Java Sunrise Coffee
Austrália
9 meses usando o app
1 de fevereiro de 2024

I really love Tidio! After testing a load of chatbot and live chat apps for my shopify, this one does it all! I already earned 2600 euro’s in a few days from leads and sales through Tidio. Also very happy with the wonderful support! Big fan!

I Love Happy Cats
Bélgica
7 dias usando o app
1 de dezembro de 2023

Robust software, with a great design, I didn't expect it to have a customer support system on the backend. Giving me the ability to manage my store like professionally and like a big brand

Furniture Royalty
4 meses usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2024

Very confusing app. I linked it to my shopify store the first time, but the appearance was not what I had set and saved. I cleared cache and cookies, but the issue was still there. I had to completely delete it from the store and delete tidio account.

I created a new one, tried linking it to my store and it doesn't link! I have tidio app installed in my store and it is turned on, but in the app itself it says it is not linked.

Aside from that, chatting is available in the free version. Every time I open the app or click anything it shows me that huge pop up asking to upgrade. It is annoying.

Lil Lou Treasures
Canadá
30 dias usando o app
TIDIO LLC deixou uma resposta 20 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your review!

I am really sorry that you had so much trouble since the beginning!

The issues that you described can be easily fixed - therefore I have followed up with an email to help you fix them. Let's try together!

Adam from Tidio

Data de edição: 6 de janeiro de 2024

Way Way Way too Expensive and does not work well. You need about $500/mo to run this app. I spent 50 hours setting up the app on the trial. Then, when I chose a plan, it said 250 conversations for $59 per month. But then only AFTER I subscribed, did the system tell me that I also had to subscribe to 3 other apps in order for it to operate. This is misleading at best. we will uninstall and use another app. Support was useless.

GoKarts USA®
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

Really useful live chat, plenty of features for the team to utilise and a solid support structure in place

Display Wizard
Reino Unido
7 meses usando o app
6 de outubro de 2023

I think this is one of the best apps on the market today. And although its price is high, it is worth every penny invested in it. Using this application, you won’t even have the thought of looking for something else, since it has almost everything you need. In addition, the guys are constantly improving it and adding new functionality. If you compare the version from 3 years ago with the current one, you will see how far we have come both in terms of adding functionality and in terms of improving what already worked well.

Tortuga Games