Tidio Live Chat & AI Chatbots , 1.828 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 88% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 9 de maio de 2023

So Far so Good. I used the chat to get an installation issue resolved quickly. I'll know for sure after I implement it.

Get Scout
15 minutos usando o app
TIDIO LLC deixou uma resposta 31 de maio de 2023

Hi there! Thank you so much for your initial review and we're glad to read that your installation issue has been quickly resolved! We hope that you enjoy Tidio and you'll continue using it. :) Our Customer Support Team will also always be there to help you if you'll need any assistance!

Data de edição: 16 de outubro de 2023

to blossom
Japão
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
19 de julho de 2014

Simple and easy to set up..... works very very well!!

www.superherotoystore.com
Índia
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 30 de novembro de 2023

A good chat app with friendly and very helpful support. Been using this for some time and the feature list keeps expanding. There is still room for improvement (I would like a chat bulk export facility) but it is good value for money. I've asked if they can provide a bulk export for me and they have escalated my case. If they provide it I will come back and upgrade my rating from 4* to 5* ...
Thanks also go to Arek for comprehensive and patient support.

The Wool Company
Reino Unido
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
TIDIO LLC deixou uma resposta 4 de novembro de 2022

Hi there! Thank you very much for your review :) Your feedback means a lot to us. Please let us know if you have any ideas on how we could improve our app. We'd love to hear them! Chris

13 de maio de 2015

I would recommend this app to other stores, as it is a great way to interact with customers, especially with those interested in making a specific purchase. It's another avenue, besides phone and email, to reach out to customers needing help. At first, there were a few technical difficulties (it seemed to cut out, etc.), but it has since improved and we don't have those issues anymore.

Brother's on the Boulevard
Quase 5 anos usando o app
9 de janeiro de 2017

Useful app to have on your store.

Chooseberry
Índia
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
11 de janeiro de 2022

Stable, lightweight and good UI One problem is that I can't seem to set exceptions for operating hours and have to disable them fully when it's a public holiday.

Drifters Adventure Center
África do Sul
TIDIO LLC deixou uma resposta 11 de janeiro de 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and sorry about the inconvenience! I'll make sure to pass your comment on to the relevant team at Tidio, so that we can improve the Operating Hours feature. :)

20 de abril de 2016

Great app. Simple and easy to use. It has many great features for customer service

Scenic Pennsylvania
Quase 4 anos usando o app
9 de janeiro de 2017

Nos ha ayudado mucho a cerrar ventas y nos permite tener contacto con nuestros clientes de manera eficiente.

El Cajoncito
Costa Rica
24 de novembro de 2016

So far impressed with both function and prompt, helpful support setting up.

Raymond Parker Photo